[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>unlikeable characters: the anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Evangelion.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Evangelion.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
>unlikeable characters: the anime
>>
>i'm 7: the thread
>>
>>134979837
What's likeable about shinji? Or asuka? Or even rei?
>>
>unlikeable threads: the thread
>>
i agree
would also add almost every kyoani show ever and monogatari series
>>
>tells you to get in the mech to save girl
>get in the mech
>enemy rapes you
>defeat enemy anyway
>father kills the girl anyway
>"lol don't worry we can get a new one!"
>force you to injure your friend while you are at it
>decide to take a break from women and get a boyfriend
>turns out said boyfriend was the enemy

being Shinji is suffering
>>
>unlikeable people: the board
>>
>>134980245
true dat

but what does that have to do with anime?
>>
File: 1395453949679.jpg (94 KB, 772x480) Image search: [Google]
1395453949679.jpg
94 KB, 772x480
>>
>>134980599
>Fuyutsuki
>zzzzz

Fuck you mate.
>>
>>134980599
>No "cuck" over Fuyutsuki
0/10 desu senpai
>>
>>134979788
that's sort of the point
>>
The ending was cool, flashy as fuck, but that's the only thing i liked about Eva

Am i doing something wrong?
>>
>>134979788
>faggot with shit taste: The OP
>>
>>134980906
Fuyutsuki, Ritsuko, Naoko, Hikari, Shinji, and Asuka are all cucks
>>
>>134981037
I myself loved the fight scenes in the main series as well

all pretty creative with the main characters and Nerv having to use their wits to defeat the angels

though when all else fails Shinji goes into berserker mode and rips them to pieces
>>
>>134980599
Toji should be siscon, not "pretty cool guy".
can't blame him though, his imouto is kawaii
>>
characters don't have to be likable you worthless pleb, they just have to be interesting
>>
>>134980028
Shinji is the best character because he already thinks worse of himself than you do while he keeps doing stupidly heroic things reflexively. Until End.
>>
>>134979788
I liked the woman with the blue hair who drinks a lot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.