[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm watching Kill la Kill for the first time this weekend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
So I'm watching Kill la Kill for the first time this weekend, and I gotta say, Satsuki is the best character by far. Dictator waifu is best.
>>
>>134978450
She gets better and better and eventually cuts her hair.
>>
Not reading that for fear of spoilers lol. So I'm on episode 19... did they just do a one month timeskip out of nowhere?
>>
What would a relationship with Satsuki-sama be like? I can't even begin to imagine it.
>>
Fun show, but that scene where Vegita shows up and murders everyone was just uncalled for.
>>
>>134978450
Wait until episode 4
>>
>>134979111
dude spoilers
>>
>>134979142
Episode 4 was when she went from "pretty cool character" to one of my all time favorites. And she's just gotten better as the show goes on.
>>
File: 1382720143435.jpg (2 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1382720143435.jpg
2 MB, 960x960
>>134979273
No, in episode 4 you were supposed to be introduced to best girl .
>>
File: 105.gif (2 MB, 536x302) Image search: [Google]
105.gif
2 MB, 536x302
>>134978450
wait until you see her mother
>>
>>134978617
>>134978450
is this the reddit thread?
>>
>>134978450
>filename
How are you watching it?
>>
Kind of related but I just finished Gurren Lagann and I was wondering which of the two you guys think is better. Personally I like Kill La Kill better but there both really close
>>
>>134979111
It was worth it to see him go ssj3 though. There's no way anyone could have seen that coming
>>
>>134981701
I watched kill la kill, and having heard all the gurren lagann hype, wanted to see that too. I was a bit disappointed, it had some great characters, but didn't flow well, and had a plot which made no sense. Kill la kill was insane, but the plot had a more or less logical layout
>>
>>134982411
I think that Gurren had overall much better characters and that Kill la Kill had the better story
>>
File: opiswrong.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
opiswrong.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>134978450
Wrong.
>>
I want Satsuki to dom me and treat me like a dog.
>tfw no Satsuki ERPers
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.