[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DBZ Thread: AHHHHH Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: MADGOKU.jpg (558 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
MADGOKU.jpg
558 KB, 800x500
If Goku killed thousands of citizens and then later apologized and told his friends he was just in a bad mood.

Would anyone even make him pay for his actions?

>Vegeta: We all know manlet wouldn't care about people dying.

>Piccolo: Too weak.

>Gohan: Too weak and too pussy.

>Trunks & Goten: Too weak

>Buu: Too weak and dumb

>Jaco: He's not doing a damn thing to Goku.

>Berrus: Let's be real now, Berrus wouldn't care, he blows planets up for having bad tasting food for christ's sake.

>Whis: Nope.

>Bulma: Can't do anything.

>Videl: Can't do anything

>Chichi: Yell about it, but can't do anything.

>Roshi: Can't do anything

>Krillin: Bitch about it, but can't do anything
Literally no one can stop Goku and those who "could" wouldn't cause fuck citizens.
>>
cancer: the thread
>>
>>134973301
>If goku did something goku would never do
>>
>I accidentally thousands of innocent citizens
>No probs we just wish them back to life
>>
Gohan is stronger than Goku
>>
>>134973547
>fuccboi
>doing anything to Goku
>>
>>134973301
this is why we need the Registration Act,
>>
>>134973547
was
>>
>>134973301
Just get the dragon balls and revive Sorbet. Easy.
>>
what would happen if i suck my own dick ?
>>
why wouldn't he be forgiven? they can literally just wish anyone ever killed or anything ever destroyed back.
>>
>>134973301
>wish everyone back
>wype everyone memories

done
he probably does this every year just for the fucks of it
>>
File: erv dogg.jpg (61 KB, 689x689) Image search: [Google]
erv dogg.jpg
61 KB, 689x689
I know this autistic black kid who makes some really bad DBZ raps.
you guys might find it funny:

"just sayian" (spoilers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGE0yrptXgI

"powering up"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHzfK8suljs

his whole channel is gold.
pic is of him.
>>
Can't they just ask Superman to kick Goku's ass?
>>
>>134973372

Thread should have ended here.
>>
File: Super-Steel Foam.jpg (418 KB, 827x1280) Image search: [Google]
Super-Steel Foam.jpg
418 KB, 827x1280
>>134978229
Unfortunately he's too busy unable to lift twice the weight of steel.
>>
>>134977512

Well lads, what about a Saturday night Youtube comment spam, eh?
>>
>>134977512
AHAHAHHA WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>134973301
>got mad
>killed a bunch of people
>blamed it his mood

Thats sounds like a monday morning
>>
>>134977512
Has the potential to surpass Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre
>>
>Narrator: “The Universe 7 members for the martial arts match Champa suggested ended up being Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Boo, and ‘the strongest warrior Beerus ever met’. Meanwhile, in order to find the final Super Dragon Ball, Bulma heads off with Jaco to meet the supposedly all-knowing Lord Zuno.”

>Zuno: “The Super Dragon Balls, also known as ‘Wish Orbs’, are perfect spheres with a diameter of 371,962,204 kilometers, created by Shenlong Zarama in the 41st year of the Divine Calendar. Universe 6 and Universe 7 together contain a total of seven of these light-yellow balls, each of which contains one to seven red starfish marks. These red starfish marks are Zarama’s own original design, which he obtained a patent for in the 42nd year of the Divine Calendar. This design utilizes refraction to ensure that the marks remain starfish-shaped no matter which angle they are viewed from. If you assemble all seven spheres scattered throughout the two universes and intone in the language of the gods the incantation ‘Come forth, God of Dragons, and grant my wish, peas!’, then the God of Dragons will appear and grant any wish, but only one. Once that wish is granted, they will once again scatter throughout the two universes and silently await the time when they shall be gathered up again by someone with an unobtainable dream.”
>>
>Goku vs Freeza
>Gohan: They're so fast I can't even see them
>Jaco can

Oh wow hahaha
>>
File: mightier than goku.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
mightier than goku.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>134973301
This guy
>>
>>134973547
Gohanfag pls
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.