[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is where they end the OVA? At this chapter?... That's...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: That Sucks.....jpg (95 KB, 1431x851) Image search: [Google]
That Sucks.....jpg
95 KB, 1431x851
This is where they end the OVA? At this chapter?... That's... disappointing.
>>
For an anime with so many decent female characters... the amount of yuri is criminal at this point.
>>
>>134968982
>this isthe anime that got me starting watching it

am i what they call a "degenerate" anon-kun?
>>
>>134970000
quads confirms it
>>
>>134970000

You mean this particular episode?
>>
>>134969066
The sisters should just ditch this faggot and end with eachother. The episode with the pillow was the best.
>>
>>134970554
i mean this whole anime, this is the anime that peaked my interest and inspired me to watch more

i did watch death note 6 months before that, but it was shit to me
>>
>>134970644

He is a bit of a faggot. I'd rather see one of the sisters end up with Sensei.
>>
>>134970661

I know what you mean. I started with the Anime, and went back to the manga to see how different it is. I love the Manga way more.
>>
>>134970661
Same here except DN left me to wonder for days. After watching kissxsis I just got depression because no siblings.
>>
File: oka-san.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
oka-san.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>134968982
Signing off this thread with an appeal for a Dad heavy episode.
>>
>>134972222

Not gonna lie. Dad is pretty fucking based, and he's funny as too. I wish he had lines more often.
>>
There also the tv show
>>
>>134972650
Yeah he is.
OVA concept: Flashback to when Oto-san was a Keita's age and he had imouto and onee-chan and a sempai and a kouhai and a sensei and a tomodachi all fighting over him.
Okaa-san was also there and came second.
>>
File: ivemarkedyoubefore.png (346 KB, 741x619) Image search: [Google]
ivemarkedyoubefore.png
346 KB, 741x619
Marry Piss, Fuck Twins, Kill Sensei and her shitloli imouto
>>
>>134972976

Marry Sensei

Fuck Piss-chan

Kill the twins

Sorry Anons, but they're pretty cute at the beginning, but after 20 something chapters, they become obnoxious as all fuck.
>>
>It's a piss-chan episode

Oh boy..
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.