[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a woman puts a man through years of suffering to get what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1406221133563.jpg (153 KB, 724x1000) Image search: [Google]
1406221133563.jpg
153 KB, 724x1000
>a woman puts a man through years of suffering to get what she wants
Why is this the most accurate portrayal of marriage in fiction without being actual marriage?
>>
>>134955022
Othinus is kind.
>>
Too bad Kamachi didn't have the balls to make her win the bowl and had to reduce her size to make it "fair" to the other hopeless haremettes.
>>
>>134955022
PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!!!

Send me to Hell, I'll be banned after a billion demonic sacrifices!
>>
>>134955232
Is there anyone who could even compete with full size dere dere Othinus?
>>
If this thread devolves in /r9k/ territory, the fault was all yours, OP.
>>
>>134955336
No. She set the bar so high that any other girl would have to spend more than an eternity with Touma to compete.
>>
>>134955336
Did you read NT10? It's impossible. The scene in the car before the Russian Orthodox nuns attacked was comfy and dere as fuck. Possibly the most romantic scene in the entire series.
She literally won at the end of the novel, and Kamachi was probably told by the editor that she had to be nerfed lest the fans riot that all their other ships got fucking destroyed so significantly
>>
>>134955232
I dunno. I mean, considering how Intellectual Village ended, a human hooking up with a supernatural being doesn't seem that impossible now.
>>
>>134955867
>>134955232
Othinus will be the virtual winner of the bowl (along with Index) by still living with Touma at the end of the series anyway.
>>
>shippers

None of the girls are winning. Othinus hasn't shown romantic interest. Misaka's feelings are too childish and shallow to be taken seriously, not to mention she'd still have to have the guts to confess. Misaki is irrelevant abs was never going to win no matter what but she literally can't win.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.