[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seal Epengient Lain, this so I so but why did you not alart me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: autistic.jpg (48 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
48 KB, 1008x720
Seal Epengient Lain, this so I so but why did you not alart me that this are to de to ultimate Autimisceral fantasy?

It in from the opening up with the text: "PRESENT DAY PRESENT TIME" and the apparation of a stratic Lain before silky transposition into lyric.

Yes, I'll would apprasiate the the "MUSIC" and "ATMOSPHERE" to be of apt ranking.

But, but on the other HAND there is the actors and the script which both rate at an level of near INCOMPREHENSIBILITY of autimisceralism.

Take for examping the excase of Seal Serial's Lain, who is the patron diety of Autimisceralism. This chanactrate demonstiates a true autisitic mindstet, epescially when because the usage of computers and lack of emotive library. Hers is mind obsess over simple technolignat such as the Wired or NAVI or Minecraft, and she grows an obb-session engulfs her daily life, pushing away FRIENDS and FAMILY for envancements of her Gaming PC.

And on the Topic of FAMILY, how to prove for Autimisceralism but look at far as THE FATHER, to whom defines autinscherial mup. Just As the exegenitor show patriety of such, so tue does the FATHER, whom wear symbilically the Glasses, a tell-tale sign of a nerd "geek" a simple derivation of the Austiticisitic.

Lastly the Plot was had to have symbilic of autisitic mind for cause it was on the bindary of INCOMPREHENSIBLE. For instance: there is a the Wired, but reality is also the Wired? Ha! Or the Ending so She become Autisitic God and Re-right existance but not somehow Fully so she Just creepy Stalk her friend? Or who why where the Nights killed by her does ever take responsibility for the murder of all those people? That one boy Will now Grow up without a mother and they Just leave that plot hinging? Why?

All In all because of the Autimisceralicism and uttering BAFFLING plot this show never TRUSTING /a/ again for recquisitions.
>>
This should be in a museum.
>>
Is this new
>>
i want to hug and fug Lain
>>
flapjacks
>>
>>134952637
But did you like her bear suit
>>
File: 1445905758697.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445905758697.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>134952637
outdating adaptors killcrops yuppify unseized representors rerun droplock infe
rnality homogenising feelingly firm profoundnesses punctuating unsensualizes tra
nsuranian pises waterways hantle multichannel counterpanes read triumphals autoc
hthonously integrand bulimias dextroglucose maskanonges coenacting overflushes b
efriending academics nonstyles banishers burglarises yojan neuropsychiatrist con
sistently sigmation precisionists necessitarian ptilosis labializing naysaying b
imillennial fothergilla psalmody tellens concernednesses gaffsails aestivations
peacod scoinsons embolies opponency enclisis diatribes periplast octavalent meta
morphisms inflectional enveloping telencephalic seaquaria concedo stratovolcano
woodholes lactams abbesses fishway nombrils vegie curiae geohydrology duppies mi
nimalists pignolias amosites parakeets digitoxigenins floodlightings
>>
HEY MODS, BAN THIS MORON ALREADY
>>
>>134953127
hey
>>
File: 1367108251.png (517 KB, 1112x1080) Image search: [Google]
1367108251.png
517 KB, 1112x1080
I don't know who spawned this thread but it disgusts me to the highest degree.
>>
>>134954976
THEN WHY DID YOU BUMP IT
>>
File: aiko confused.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aiko confused.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>134952637
Are you alright?
>>
>Posting while blackout drunk
>>
There are people in this thread right now that don't recognize this mongoloid's year and a half long spam and are actually bumping it.
>>
File: 1367108071.png (407 KB, 918x1080) Image search: [Google]
1367108071.png
407 KB, 918x1080
>>134955006
Because writing sage in an options field is hard alright!
>>
>>134955153
I recognize it, but it gets better each time he posts it, so I encourage it.
Beside Lain is pretty autistic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.