[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fairy Tail - Spriggan 12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Spriggan_12_silhouettes.png (159 KB, 841x514) Image search: [Google]
Spriggan_12_silhouettes.png
159 KB, 841x514
Which shadows do Jacob, Neinhart, and Bloodman correspond to? Dafuq
>>
all fucking jobbers

I'm sick of fairy tail.

pretty much rave's pattern of villains being hyped and being one upped immediately after

there's no end to it

it's the skinner's box of power level inflation
>>
>>134943879
Bloodman is probably fourth from the right, based on his previous silhouette.

Jacob doesn't look much like any of them. The closest would be the third from the left. That would make Nineheart the fourth from the left.

The last two Spriggan are the big cat-headed guy (second from the left in the back), and the girly ponytail (third from the right). They should both be with Bloodman in the northern army.
>>
I thought Neinhart = Tentacle-person based on body shape this chaper.

Bloodman = Large pauldrons dude with robe
Jacob in his full uniform = weird big dude in back
>>
Cant wait for ponytail girl
>>
Brandish dont dieeee
>>
Bradman is the tentacle guy.
>>
The tall dude with the big/weird head and the girl with the pegasus shoes are the only ones not revealed yet
>>
Jacob is the short fit dude with arms crosed
>>
LOL that big fat fucker does NOT look like Fake Wahl. Way too obeast.
>>
where chapter
>>
Jacob is really tall. probably the big head/hat weirdo next to serena
>>
File: fairy-tail-5434839.jpg (107 KB, 800x1170) Image search: [Google]
fairy-tail-5434839.jpg
107 KB, 800x1170
Reminder that this will happen next week in the anime
>>
Fairy Tail might be shit but the chapter of today was far better than the average
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcSY6OYZjSs

:,(
>>
Remember that Jacob/Bloodman/Neinhart may not be fully accurate to the silhouettes. The fake Wahl doesnt look that similar to the big fatty in the silhouette pic
>>
SO only 2 Spriggans to be revealed huh. They better look cooler than fucking Jacob
>>
File: 021[1].jpg (196 KB, 800x1159) Image search: [Google]
021[1].jpg
196 KB, 800x1159
Muh dick.
>>
File: 020[1].jpg (165 KB, 800x1165) Image search: [Google]
020[1].jpg
165 KB, 800x1165
>>134953912
>>
>>134953912
> hes choking her
> not unzipping his pants
Fuck you mashima, fuck fairy tail, fucking dropped, see you all next week
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.