[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooooo..... did they repopulate humanity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Sooooo..... did they repopulate humanity?
>>
>>134943555
If humans do die out you're going to need a decent 15 to 20 people to properly restart it
>>
not when shinji can't even rape her correctly
>>
humanity is right there in the goo. stop turning everything into a shitty christian allegory please.
>>
if doesn't matter if the last moments of the show were real. shinji and asuka were illustrations of a timeless psychological truth. It was like a moving painting. man & woman. the self & other. hurting out of love. loving out of hate. disgusted & hating & loving just the same in the shadow of the undying image of the dead mother

christ what a fucking masterpiece
>>
>>134943927
I've always envied people like you who can interpret all kinds of stuff into a scene.
Really would've helped my language grades
>>
>>134943601

they're probably not the only ones who willed themselves back
>>
>>134943601
More like a thousand if you don't want inbreeding down the line.
>>
>>134943555
>.......................
Kill yourself and no. If I had a dollar every time I had to restate Yui says anyone can come back, I wouldn't have to wageslave.
>>
>>134943927
Ive just seen the series and EoE for first time couple days ago.

Still tryin to work it out in my head. I need to watch it again, was not expecting this level of artistry when i expected to watch some child robot show. Now I see why it gets the praise it does.

I did figure that the very first and last scenes of EoE are meant to be bookends. Both start with quiet wide shots, both are Shinji and Asuka, both Shinjis are doing something with their hands and both cutaway while you hear Shinji breathing heavily. What does it mean? im still working on it, so much to digest.
>>
>>134943555
If you actually watched the movie you knew that there was no need to. If someone wants to become human again he can just be one.
>>
>>134944561
There have been actual studies on this. With about 20 people with good gene diversity and a perfect breeding schedule, you could have an indefinitely genetically stable human population. Humans are already fairly nondiverse genetically so there's not much biodiversity to be lost.
>>
>>134944679
Would you believe me if I told you I learn this watching The Matrix movies?
>>
>>134944660
He excreted a liquid both times. Both times were disgusting.
The first time was cum, the second was tears.
>>
File: 039.jpg (279 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
039.jpg
279 KB, 900x1200
>>134943555
I want to rape asuka on that beach
>>
>>134944660
I read that Anno told Asuka's voice actor to deliver her last line as if someone had just cum on her
>>
>>134943555
W...why did Shinji strangle Asuke at the very end, though?
>>
>>134946323
Because it makes the pussy clamp down tighter.
>>
Who's worse? Fatefags or EVAfags?
>>
>>134946323
he hated her
>>
>>134946476

Fatefags for sure.
>>
>>134944583
If Asuka's car accident of a brain can reassemble itself then anybody can make it. They can also not want it and the movie closes on Shinji and just Asuka instead of any of the people who'd convinced him living was worth it waiting at the shore. Shit's open.
>>
>>134944679
I'm pretty sure that figure is 200, not 20.
>>
>>134946645
>If Asuka's car accident of a brain can reassemble itself then anybody can make it.

never thought of it that way
>>
No, after EoE time restarts and Rebuild 1.0 begins.
>>
>>134943927
Damn anon...
>>
repopulating is kind of unnecessary since shinji is god and simply restarted the universe
>>
>>134944679
Well with animals the number is 500
>>
>>134944660
>Now I see why it gets the praise it does.
Tell that to fucking /a/
>>
>>134943555
>Sooooo.....
>google images image

How fitting that an Eva thread is also the Redditor thread.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.