[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: cX0G6yT.gif (321 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cX0G6yT.gif
321 KB, 1024x768
Anyone reading anything good (not OPT garbage)?
>>
>>134940782
Bocu no Pico.
>>
>>134940782
OPM
>>
>>134940782
Inuyashiki
>>
File: IMG_20151202_224832.jpg (64 KB, 471x490) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151202_224832.jpg
64 KB, 471x490
>>134940782
Mob Psycho 100. Pretty excited about the anime next year.
>>
>>134943340
Me too, I'm really curious what it's going to look like. I'm not expecting it to look like this CM, but I always thought the music in this fit the manga perfectly so I hope the OST is similar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEvrca5KCZ4
>>
>>134943167
I stopped reading that a while back. Does it actually get good? Certainly not going to read that new Gantz series though. The Gantz posters were a nice touch though.

>>134943340
Like all adaptations, I'm cautious. Especially when it affects how the series is treated on /a/. At least the threads aren't that popular even with the announcement. I hope that doesn't change much.
>>
>>134944128
>Does it actually get good?

surprisingly the bad guy gets some nice character development, it's definitively a notch better than gantz for now imo
>>
>>134944319
When I originally saw the cover for the series, I thought he was going to write some heartfelt series that had no resemblance to Gantz. Then it came out that it was cyborgs, I was kind of bummed. It's nice to know at least he's trying to put some more effort into it.
>>
hitman part time killer (was updated today for once)
redeyes
reread oneouts
rereading gamble fish
>>
>>134944567
>redeyes
You mean the series that hasn't been updated for almost a year?

Why reread so much shit? Why not go out and test some new waters?
>>
Not like im gonna post everything im waiting for chapters for those are just what ive been reading this week
>>
>>134943340
Fitness Club are bros. The series would be shittier without them.
>>
Why is the rec thread still up?
>>
Reading some classic manga. Not that anyone here would care. Sabu to Ichi is supposedly Ishinomori's masterpiece. At least it hasn't disappointed me like Jun.
>>
>>134940782
Fist of the north star (or Hotoku no Ken, whichever you prefer)
Its cheesy and cliche as fuck with many asspulls, i love it
>>
dragonball
>>
Mob Psycho
Magi
Prison School
Tate no Yuusha
>>
Liar Game
>>
Nisekoi
>>
>>134949190
That was my first manga many years ago. A great title - I remember it well. It's interesting to see how attitudes have changed since it was created.
>>
How the fuck is this rec thread still up?
>>
>>134946172
Fuck off, you pretentious fuck. You're not some special snowflake just because you like some old classics.
>>
>>134940782
Finally gotten around to reading battle royale, its good
>>
>>134943340
>meme garbage
fuck off
>>
Deadtube
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.