[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one care about Garo anymore? Silver armor just appeared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why does no one care about Garo anymore?

Silver armor just appeared
>>
>>134938043
New season had a bad start, couldn't watch past 3 or 4. It doesn't help that there was only one character I was interested in because she wasn't enough to carry the show.
>>
>>134938150
> only one character I was interested in
who
>>
>>134938171
Seimei. The "she" should have given it away, but I didn't remember her name until just now.
>>
>>134938043
New season is shit and pretty underwhelming in comparison to the first one
>>
>>134938325
The first one didn't start off that great either, so I'd pick this one back up if it started getting buzz, but for now it sounds like it's just as mediocre as its beginning was.
>>
>>134938368
The first one was still more interesting at the start then the current one. It's fights also had much more luster to them and this seasons ones feel really boring
>>
>>134938325
this

i was expecting a continuation on leon's adventure instead i get a shittier CGI garo armor and even shittier characters other then the seimei-n demon
>>
>>134938519
Don't forget better voice acting. The shota's voice was one of my main reasons for dropping this season.
>>
Shitty CG armor, shitty first episode, not even remotely as fun to watch as first one. Also WhyNot is slow. I'm just waiting for first cour to end to watch this shit in one go.
>>
>>134938696
What the fuck is wrong with you? Akiko Yajima is great and should have more roles nowadays.
>>
>>134938368
First one had a good start and a bit of boring drag then got increasingly good and kept improving after that. HnK was fantastic overall.

GnT is shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.