[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me, why is this allowed? just under 1000 chapters of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: trash.jpg (43 KB, 275x431) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
43 KB, 275x431
tell me, why is this allowed?
just under 1000 chapters of the same shit with no real intention to progress the story whatsoever.

how does he get away with it and how has it not been cancelled yet?
>>
Because it sells.
>>
>>134931382
Because it's still interesting to follow the cases?
>>
>>134934213
is it? i can't stand them. the formula is more worn out than the scooby doo "old man jenkins trying to scare away schoolkids" schtick
>>
I wonder how many poor guys who no longer enjoy it but are too autistic to drop it there are
>>
>>134934306
busted. i fucking hate it, but i need this to see the romance to a conclusion
>>
>>134934283
Well I mean I personally enjoy a bunch the cases even if there are some that aren't really that great. But I don't really read it week to week. But if you are reading it for the "plot" and Organization stuff then I could understand the frustration.
>>
>>134931382
Probably one of the most iconic series in Japan desu
>>
>>134934459
Do you think that we will even get a real conclusion?
>>
>>134935093
i have to believe, otherwise i might as well give up on hXh as well.
i've been waiting so long i'll go fucking insane if it doesnt.
>>
>>134931382

It has become part of Japan's cultural heritage, kinda like the simpsons of japan.
>>
>>134935274
when you say it like that it almost seems acceptable

except simpsons didn't pretend to build up a plot up to a logical conclusion, it never suggested it had a story.
>>
>your first OTP has been trapped in a never-ending time bubble of status quo for 20 years.

I don't even know anymore
>>
>>134935424
fuck man.
>>
>>134931382
>Talking shit about Conan
>They can't even named Kochikame

I hate this meme so much.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh2u8gXX24U
>>
>>134931382
There has been progress with main plot, but it's excruciatingly slow (As in slower then romance in a typical series that focuses on it).
>>
>>134935569
That was pretty nice.
>>
>>134935424
Still one of my favorite pics of them together. And if the first OP plays during the last episode, a lot of people might just cry.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.