[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait so I sat through all of this just for them to go back to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: oreimo.jpg (397 KB, 1639x1639) Image search: [Google]
oreimo.jpg
397 KB, 1639x1639
Wait so I sat through all of this just for them to go back to normal?

Is the ending different in the LN? If not I feel rather cheated.
>>
>>134930422
Don't forget the part where they build up all these friendships together then one-by-one ruin them systematically.
>>
>>134930422
thanks for spoiling it asshole
>>
>>134930483
You had 2 years.
>>
>>134930422
Afterstory says they're banging so this thread doesn't have to last all night.
>>
>>134930585
So the LN has a the same ending and they added something after?
>>
>>134930746
>So the LN has a the same ending
Sort of? It's way more fleshed out because Kyousuke's development is more central to the series so you see what drove him to his decision as well as his commitment to it. So when he's super fucking smug even after they're 'broken up', buys her a new ring, and kisses her (on the lips in the LN) it's not that much of a stretch to say they've only broken up publicly and not privately.

Then in a short after story that's mostly unrelated, Kuroneko complains that Kirino's impure for bragging about her love life over the phone.
>>
You watched garbage. Fuck off.
>>
>>134930857
All girls do that.
>>
>>134930857
I guess that better than nothing.
Thank you anon.
>>
>>134930883
The point is she has a love life to brag about which implies she's getting dicked by her brother
>>
Kirino is a miracle of the universe.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.