[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finished the series, watched the movie, and literally hot off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: SteinsGate.jpg (266 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
SteinsGate.jpg
266 KB, 1600x1000
Finished the series, watched the movie, and literally hot off the credits of the alt. episode 23. What am I supposed to do while waiting for the Steins;Gate 0 anime? Jerk off with a noose tied around my neck while kneeling on a unicycle?

>inb4youshoulddothatanyway
>>
>>134925235
You should fuck off.
>>
Play the Steins;Gate VN. It's like the anime but way better.
>>
>>134925373
Would it be possible to get a link to download it?
>>
>>134925755
Please support the official release

steins-gate.us/
>>
>>134925755
Buy a Vita and embrace your weebness, fag

For real, though, the VN is fantastic. And if you want a translation of Zero, the best way to get that to happen is to purchase the Steins;Gate VN and support a Western release. Especially since I doubt they'll ever port Zero PC
>>
>>134925320
Take it easy, reddit.
>>
We eagerly wait for the pinnacle of the franchise, next year.
>>
>>134925851
>official release
Wasn't it translated by the same guy who did the fan translation? Are there any differences between them? I never finished it and it's been long enough that I'd have to start again from the beginning.
>>
>>134925922

Any chance of a PS4 port? I remember seeing somewhere that there was a Steins Gate game that would be compatible with the console, but I haven't done any research on it.
>>
>>134926233
Hmm, don't know if they'll do a PS4 port Steins;Gate, though Zero has already been released on PS4 in Japan. You could always get a Playstation TV, though -- cheaper than a Vita and you can play Vita games on your TV. Supposed to be pretty sweet.
>>
>>134926084
>Are there any differences between them?
A few, but the main one being that buying the official release increases the chances of other material like Zero being brought over, while downloading the fan release doesn't.
>>
>>134926403
>A few
I guess I should have been clearer. What are the differences? If the actual content is all the same I'll gladly play the western release. If not I might just go an read my old version even if I buy it just to support the series.
>>
File: giphy.gif (495 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
495 KB, 500x284
>>134926324
>Playstation TV
>$19.99

I can get behind this.
>>
>>134926514
Official PC release by JAST has in-universe text in CGs translated, (stuff like diagrams Kurisu has drawn on a whiteboard, which the fan release left untranslated) the TIPs system (basically a glossary of all the scientific and cultural terms used to give less educated players an idea of what they mean) new phrasing of a some lines to have them make more sense (the fan release left a few lines really awkwardly translated) and some grammar/spelling fixes.

The PS3/Vita release by PQube has a worse text font IMO, worse text-wrapping but some more grammar/spelling fixes. Even though I'd say it's actually a bit worse than the JAST PC version, this is the better version to buy for supporting the series, as PQube are the ones who've promised to bring more S;G-related stuff over in the future, whereas JAST have shown no interest in further releases.
>>
>>134925755
Torrent it
>>
>this fucking thread again
>>
>>134926945
Vita is the best platform for VNs so even if the release is slightly worse than the PC one it's still the best one to buy
>>
>>134925755
check nyaa
>>
File: 0021.jpg (178 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
0021.jpg
178 KB, 800x600
https://u.pomf.io/kwbvst.ogg
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.