[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tentai Senshi Sunred thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Sunred.jpg (73 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
Sunred.jpg
73 KB, 848x480
So i just finished watching Tentai Senshi Sunred and it's of the best comedy anime i've seen in a while. The characters are great and the interactions between everyone is really fun to watch, also everyone is kinda relatable despite them being superheroes and villains. I had a great time watching it. To anyone who hasn't watched Sunred yet i highly suggest watching it.
>>
Also to anyone who has watched this show what did you think of it personally?
>>
its basically a shitty OPM desu
>>
>>134921235
I know this is bait but they are totally different. And Astro Fighter Sunred is a far better gag manga.
>>
>>134921621
Sure but with only 8 chapters translated it's not like there's much possibility to properly compare them or simply discuss the manga.
>>
Its great. Got some of my friends into even tho they aren't into old toku shows.
>>
>>134921712
Fuck I didn't even mean manga there, I meant anime.
>>
>>134920954
all of the villains have the same copy paste personality and the animation is awful and choppy. Mediocre at best but still better than OPM which has absolutely no personality to it. Sunred has a few good cozy moments in it but as a whole I don't think it's very good.
>>
>>134920954
Liked it a lot. Got a little bland and formulaic but it was a fun ride overall. It would've been cool to have more episodes like Vamp's dream where the villains pose a legitimate threat but that probably would've been a pain to make.

Not sure if I'd recommend but it was a fun surprise.
>>
>>134920954
I like it. Scene with Ceiling singing the astro fighter theme was downright amazing.
Although, it is not really that much of an anime since there is, well, barely anything animated. Not that it's a problem since VAs did such an awesome job.
>>
>>134925039
>VAs did such an awesome job
that they did
>>
>>134920954
It's the best comedy anime out there really.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQh5IFMdJzw

this guy is the coolest guy ever
>>
>>134927405
OP1>OP2
ED2>ED1
>>
>>134922488
Kuso post
Checked wasted doubles
>>
Comfy as fuck and one of the few shows that prevented 08 from being utterly forgettable. You should be glad you didn't have to go through the hellish wait that ANBU made the rest of us go through back when it was airing.
>>
>>134928005
Fuck off, snob and go back to your dickriding circlejerk.
>>
Dammit /a/, a Sunred thread. I love you.

Anyway, Sunred was the shit back in 2008. That first episode was awesome and my sides never came back.
>>
Why can't we have a nice Sunred thread without bringing OPM into it?
Seriously keep the OPM shilling and shitting into the OPM threads. No need to bring the cancer here
>>
>>134921140
Sunred is some good stuff. I wish the manga got scanlated though.
>>
I'm actually laying off watching it because I don't want it to end. I'm on season 2 11th episode.
>>
>>134925039
ARE WA DARE DA
ARE WA DARE DA
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.