[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't there more romance VN adaptations? Last one I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: photo-kano-1.jpg (321 KB, 640x483) Image search: [Google]
photo-kano-1.jpg
321 KB, 640x483
Why aren't there more romance VN adaptations? Last one I can think of the top of my head is Photo Kano, and it's almost 3 years old.
>>
>What is KimiKiss
>What is Amagami
>>
>>134914384
whats is
>pile of garbage
>best Vn adaptation
>>
>>134914477
Are you talking about Amagami, Amagami SS, or Amagami SS+?
>>
>>134914384
KimiKiss is 8 years old, Amagami is 4, just like KoiChoco. I want to know why there haven't been any new ones in years.
>>
>>134914317
im not the biggest fan of vn adaptions to begin with
vn's have branching plotlines most of the time and when you adapt that into an anime, you either get the main route (which will piss off the fans of all the other girls), or you get all girls mashed into a twelve episode anime with some bollocks explanation why the story always repeats itself (as seen in yosuga no sora)
>>
Most romance VN adaptations are mediocre at best (with some exceptions) anyway. Just stick to reading VN's. They are superior then the anime counterparts most of the time.
>>
>>134914693
even though yosuga no sora actually did quite well in this regard
i think it would still have been better with 12 episodes full of sora
>>
>>134914317
Were Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai and Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete not romance?
>>
>>134914963
Ushinawareta was shit.
>>
>>134914317
VNs adaptations died with DEEN and the 00s. The 10s have A-1 and the boom of LN based harem shows.
>>
>>134914317
Next season will have one.
>>
>>134915011
>tfw no one cares for pure love anymore, just for shitty harems

Why.
>>
Harem LNs are more profitable than romance VNs. White Album 2 was the last romance VN adaption wasn't it?
>>
>>134915468
White album aired two years ago, anon.
>>
>>134915273
Love is over
>>
>>134915070
I hope Ao no Kanata delivers. But then I remember gonzo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.