[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to get as gifted in bed as anime guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (248 KB, 1200x479) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
248 KB, 1200x479
Is there any way to get as gifted in bed as anime guys?
>>
>>134907216
Foreplay to get her wet, 2 fingers to prepare for entry so it don't feel like death when you enter, and then good deep positions. Everyone is different but you can't go wrong from the back and legs on shoulders. Of coarse unless you miss step 2 then she might not be prepared enough and you'll hit her cervix and then no one will be happy It feels like getting punched in the nuts
>>
>>134907455
Everything made complete sense until you said hitting the cervix is like getting punched in the nuts. How would anyone ever know that?
>>
>>134907455
I don't mean technique, but rather raw stamina. 2D guys often cum atleast 2 times in rapid succession.
>>
>>134907518
A girlboy would know
>>
File: tysondefense.gif (391 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
tysondefense.gif
391 KB, 350x263
is there any way to get as gifted in combat as anime guys?

I don't mean technique, but rather raw stamina. 2D guys often fight at least for hours.
>>
>>134907216
>>134907617
Eat more veggies.
>>
>>134907216
He's fucking a little anime girl right
>>
>>134907542

I have no problem with that
But then, I get more and easier erections on a daily basis than a normal person for some reason
>>
>>134907542
That's basically bullshit, guys have a cooldown period, it's uncomfortable and sometimes painful trying to continue after you've come, which is generally why sex winds down after the guy climaxes.
Stamina generally means how long you can go holding it back, there are techniques you can practice for that, both physical and mental. I have the opposite problem I have trouble finishing myself and have ended sex without finishing more often than not.
>>
>>134907702
Are you 2D?
>>
>>134907216
Is this the one with the loli prostitute who finds the joy of sex?

If it isn't I'm going to need some source.
>>
>>134907760

Yes, I also don't last long in my first penetration act so I HAVE to go again at any rate
>>
>>134907758
Some 3D guys do it as well.

>>134907768
It is.
>>
>>134907655
yea, what else? want me to drink water instead of Dr. Pepper? fuck off seriously
>>
>>134907758
Im lucky, refractory for me dosent kick in until the second one, and even then it might not stop me. Although at that point i just get really board and start thinking about what shes thinking about witch isent the best path to go down during sex
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.