[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DBZ's filler.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
I decided to rewatch the original series and holy shit, I forgot how bad majority of the filler is in DBZ.

I have to give Kai credit for removing most of the bullshit.
Even if it did mean that they had to remove some of the filler that was downright awesome. Such as the Other World Tournament.

So I was wondering /a/, Do you have a favorite filler episode of DBZ or any anime for that matter?
>>
>bitch about filler
>post image of one of DBZ's best episodes
>>
>>134903051
Oh don't get me wrong. That filler episode is hilarious.
It's just the other shit like gohan fucking around with some orphans or anything involving Bulma on planet namek.
>>
>>134903015
>dbz filler
>bad
Nigger, almost all the SoL type filler in DBZ was better than over half of the canon shit
>>
>>134903015
this episode was funnier than anything toriama has ever writtten
>>
post images, or thumbnails of this epizode
>>
>>134903015
>bitch about the best filler ever made.
kill your self op
>>
Which episode was this
I read the manga but it seems ive missed out
>>
>>134905381
ahhahahhahah!
it's filler - not in the manga and it's not SUPER,
it's regular dbz ep. 125 or 110 depends what version u watch
>>
>>134903154
and you think it's shitty compared to what? the main canon story?

why are dbz fags so delutional with their battles and power level shit? most of the time it's just as badly written if not more so than the filler shit
>>
>>134903015
I never understood the sentiment toward fillers in DBZ.
Dragonball Z doesn't really had much fillers from my recollection. It just had really long arcs.
Well not many fillers compare to other shows Dragonball is compared to.
>>
even as a kid i knew something was off wth garlic
>>
>>134903015

Some of the bullshit was legitimately funny though. Like Goku and Piccolo driving. Which is why I like TFS for keeping some of those moments in their even more slimmed down version.
>>
I'd watch a 12 episode Saiyaman anime. Love that motherfucker.
>>
>>134906032
Because on the TV they would randomly jump backwards so you have to watch the filler episodes instead of seeing what comes next

>ready for Frieza
>the first episode comes on again
>>
>>134906032
Because DBZ doesn't do filler in the same way other long-running series do. It doesn't have a lot of filler arcs, just 2 short ones. DBZ's filler is in the middle of the canon story, so it's harder to notice and a lot harder to skip if you're trying.
>>
If Piccolo didn't like those clothes then why didn't he clothes beam up some better ones?
>>
>>134906261
I never got past the dark tournament in yuyu hakusho because of toonami pulling that. Not as bad as waiting a week between episodes of .hack then having them reset it at the halfway point, though.
>>
>>134906272
Huh?

What episodes in the arc did this? because I don't particularly remember that many episodes. I mean I remember that there was a couple of non canon dialog exchanged and that Gohan met a small girl and her Grampa before the cell games.
Key words from my previous post, " not many fillers compare to other shows Dragonball is compared to".
>>
>>134903015
I only watched DBZ for slice of life and fillers t b h.
The fights were boring as fuck.
>>
>>134906472
They did it in every arc you fucking retard. Battles were much longer because most of it were filler. A major event would be announced and then it'd be a week or 2 of filler before it happened, most of the training episodes were filler, tons of filler moments
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.