[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished my second viewing, and one thing still evades me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Suzaku253.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Suzaku253.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
Just finished my second viewing, and one thing still evades me.

Why did he do that 180 after Nunnally "died"? Is it actually out of literally nowhere or did I miss something?
>>
File: spinzaku.gif (3 MB, 323x252) Image search: [Google]
spinzaku.gif
3 MB, 323x252
That 180 was odd - Suzaku generally preferred 360s.
>>
It's poorly written schlock
>>
File: 5316163.jpg (731 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5316163.jpg
731 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>134899143
Because he realized he had just nuked countless innocents to death just because of "muh ideals and system", and finally understood that Lelouch's way is the least harmful and most effective one as long as the system itself is harmful and ineffective.
>>
>>134899582
He nuked countless innocents to death because of the Geass's influence. He must've realised that... right?
>>
>>134899143
He accidentally a whole city. At that point his hands were so bloody he went "screw it" and gave up on being goody-two-shoes.
>>
>>134899781
Code Geass was retarded. I know that was his reasoning but his hands were tainted from childhood when he killed his own father. Not to mention all the cruel shit he was perpetuating working for Britannia.
>>
>>134901077
He was in denial then.

"I was justified in that killing, I saved more lives in the process!"

A couple nukes later: "Okay, fine. I was wrong."
>>
>>134899563
Where did that design for Leleouch come from?
>>
File: KEK.png (598 KB, 812x834) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
598 KB, 812x834
obligatory
>>
>>134901249
NTR doujin just baffle me.
>>
File: japan can go fuck itself.jpg (76 KB, 345x396) Image search: [Google]
japan can go fuck itself.jpg
76 KB, 345x396
>>134901249
No, this is obligatory.
>>
Suzaku did everything right.
>>
>>134901348
sauce
>>
Finally a Geass thread.
I recently watched this show myself (well, rewatched, but the last time I watched it was when I was literally a child and basically didn't understand the show at all, and I'm pretty sure I never watched R2)
I'm correct in assuming the Ragnarok Connection is a hivemind right? Unless there's something I'm missing. Probably a stupid question, but the show didn't really outline what it was.
>>
Code Geass is a horribly written piece of garbage.
>>
>>134901584
The Many Forms of the Perfect Woman.
>>
>>134901181
OVA. They had Lulu be a Britanian strategist for a year before brainwashing him and dumping him back at Alshford before R2 begins.
>>
>>134901181
>Lelouch
That's Julius Kingsley retard
>>
>>134901348
Isn't it an implied polyamory ending anyways?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.