[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 20151218121637.jpg (398 KB, 1169x908) Image search: [Google]
20151218121637.jpg
398 KB, 1169x908
http://re-zero-anime.jp/

監督:渡邊政治
シリーズ構成:横谷昌宏
キャラクターデザイン・総作画監督:坂井久太
アニメーション制作:WHITE FOX

スバル:小林裕介
エミリア:高橋李依
パック:内山夕実
フェルト:赤崎千夏
レム:水瀬いのり
ラム:村川梨衣
ベアトリス:新井里美
ラインハルト:中村悠一
>>
>WHITE FOX
Dropped...
>>
>faggot MC lead
Dropped...
>>
>>134897062
The fuck? He's a delinquent.
>>
So I guess Sessha Gorou is officially more director than animator now.

Kyuuta was obvious from the PV.
>>
>>134897000
He looks like that one /tv/ meme where they spam single word posts in all caps.
>>
>>134897062
He ain't no faggot. Ok you wanna know the suffering in this novel? Ask questions guys.
>>
>>134900442
So how bad does the MC suffer, gets tortured by a madman bad or all his family died bad or loses an arm and eye bad.
>>
File: image:872.jpg (71 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
image:872.jpg
71 KB, 350x500
>>134900604
Ok. The whole scenario is a moe fantasy darker than black. Meido waifus dying, children genocide, mc going insane several times, keep dying motherfucker, no save spot beyond, torture by witch cult through skinning and shit, suicide just to return to a certain point, 100 shitty ways to die~, horror movie tactics in fantasy. Darker than black the fantasy moe.
>>
>>134897062
Also he is in love with the blue haired meido and the silver haired elf. He ain't a faggot but he is weak having little to no power but has amazing mental constitution to keep dying for his loved ones to the point when he went insane several times from the sheer mental torture he sustained and that not many people would survive from the ptsd that this guy is currently suffering from and continuing to suffer from it knowing that he needs to keep dying while having the pain in his heart knowing that his beloved two girls keep dying.
>>
Do you still think he is a faggot now guys?
>>
>White Fox
OH FUCK NO
>>
The LN sales keep dropping in each volume is enough to tell everyone how the quality is.
>>
>>134901870
It is a hit or miss. There are new WN being printed at the moment plus the series wasn't exactly a danmachi but since anime announcement. The sales have gone slightly higher atm if I am correct.
>>
>>134901927
*15,195部 14/02/21 *10日 Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 2  ※早売り3.5日

>**8,817部 15/09/18 **10日 Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 7 【アニメ化決定】
>>
>>134902025
Oh crap. Fuck. I need to go back and read those numbers. When the anime airs. Hopefully it goes up.
>>
File: 5b3680d3e9ae1c04cbf9aded57a6fefd.jpg (429 KB, 1293x1233) Image search: [Google]
5b3680d3e9ae1c04cbf9aded57a6fefd.jpg
429 KB, 1293x1233
>>134897000
>mfw that cast looks awful
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.