[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished Monster. I thought it was pretty great. What'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: monster-featured.jpg (272 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
monster-featured.jpg
272 KB, 600x480
I just finished Monster. I thought it was pretty great. What'd you guys think of it?
>>
I thought it was pretty great
>>
HBO series when
>>
>>134882346
Never. HBO passed on the pitch. They're pitching it to other networks though.
>>
Lunge's floppy disk drive is out of order
>>
It was good.
>>
>>134882280
dissapointing but not bad.
>>
>>134882453
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
I like it
>>
>>134882280
Don't ask /a/, /a/ hates it. You know, tsuntsun deredere
>>
File: Mini-Rika.png (715 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mini-Rika.png
715 KB, 1280x720
>>134882280
Why there are so many Monster threads lately ? Not that I'm complaining, but...
>>
>>134884005
>/a/ hates it
Anon pls.
>>
>>134882280
>I am a japanese man
>>
>>134884425
I think it's funny how Lunge looks more Asian than Tenma.
>>
>>134882280
Overrated shit
>>
Good stuff
>>
Considering Tenma is basically Jesus, and there is the Reading Steiner, who is the hulk, it is pretty good.

The resolution really sucked, but the rest was pure gold.
>>
>>134884425
Doktaaaa Tenma

I can still hear echos of that in his voice.
>>
>>134884673
DEEEEEEEETAAAA
>>
Best anime of all time.
>>
>>134882280
I kind of wish Urasawa would stick to shorter length series.

>>134884005
Newfag, please.
>>
Lunge best boy
Also why was Roberto swimming in pussy all the time?
>>
>>134882280

I absolutely love it. It's still my all-time favorite Anime series.

The pace, characters, drawing-style, the story and the atmosphere it creates are top-notch.
I'm also not quite sure if there are many people that fully understand the implications of the ending scenes, since Monster doesn't spoon-feed the answers.
But it's a great Anime to watch no matter if you fully understanding the ending or not, I would say.
>>
>>134882280
Starts off pretty good then becomes kinda meh around the middle until it starts picking up steam and ends up being great towards the end and at the very end becomes kinda meh again. All in all a it was a decent show.
>>
Obligatory ITT: Overrated shit

But truthfully, I haven't actually read/watched it. It tends to be a habit of putting off reasonably good series, so that I'll have something when everything seems obnoxiously shit.
>>
>>134885469
Confidence, not giving a shit AND being able to flirt with women.
>>
>>134885469
Because he was a big bad suave motherfucker.
>>
>>134887331

Based anon is based. Great taste.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.