[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never watch your favourite anime for the first time again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: shinji.jpg (85 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
85 KB, 1000x563
>You will never watch your favourite anime for the first time again
>>
I don't want to. It can't be my favorite anime if I still had the first watch ahead of me.
I don't want to lose my favorite anime though. There's nothing wrong with rewatching things.
>>
>tfw you want to rewatch clannad but it will never be the same as the first time
>>
>>134882014
If a series isn't better after repeated watchings then it is a shit anime.

The second and third times you watch it should be better than the first because only then can you full appreciate every aspect of the anime.
>>
Evangelion is my favorite and it was the 3rd viewing that was the best for me.
>>
Evangelion (my favorite anime) gets better everytime I rewatch it.

>>134884948
Pretty much this.
>>
>>134882014
just write a note and give yourself amnesia
I did it before or at least that's what the note said
>>
>>134886141
x-files alien on treadmill.webm
>>
Just smoke some really good pot. As long as you're high it'll feel like your first time watching it.
>>
>what would have been your favorite anime of all time will be produced after you die.
>>
There's no such thing as my favorite anime.
>>
>>134886141
d-dude

thats awesome
>>
>>134886812
Not really. Apparently I love trolling myself.
The note said that I'd love Glass Mask.
>>
I'm afraid that Utena won't keep getting better after rewatching it multiple times.
At the same time I'm excited to find out.
>>
>>134884948
What you said is partially true. The first time you watch/read something is definetely better because of the element of surprise. How could you be surprised by a sudden plot twist that you already experienced?
>>
>>134887267
I don't get surprised by 90% of all plot twists because they're just that predictable.
I still enjoy watching the stuff because surprise isn't all that there is to entertainment.
>>
>>134882014
>favorite show is a mystery
>I will never feel the suspense again
>>
you just need some weed
>>
File: 1446434778223.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1446434778223.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>>134887725
>>
alzheimer disease problem solved
>>
>>134887725
that is a good point, maybe drugs would help
>>
>>134887399
Then you probably watch garbage stuff, or you're a genius, dunno. Either way, I'm not exclusively talking about Plot Twists, but of the incognizance towards the story and the "anime" itself. Said this I partially agree with you, I'm not saying that I don't like an Anime once I already saw it.
>>
>>134885206
Are you me?
>>
File: kek.jpg (121 KB, 847x636) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
121 KB, 847x636
I still watch it every now and then, and I still find it fun.
>>
>>134882014
watching evangelion or texhnolyze on adderall is a totally different experience
>>
File: 092 - SNZCASF.jpg (39 KB, 537x624) Image search: [Google]
092 - SNZCASF.jpg
39 KB, 537x624
>>134887725
You're gonna get meme'd, but you're partially right. Getting intoxicated just makes certain shows better. I rewatch S&W every year with brandy or red wine and it's awesome
>>
If you keep watching shows, then you'll eventually find a favorite anime for the first time once more.
>>
File: homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg (45 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg
45 KB, 319x319
I feel the same way about albums ;_;
>>
>>134885206
This guy gets it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.