[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ass class chapter 169
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: legendary_jobber.png (134 KB, 529x245) Image search: [Google]
legendary_jobber.png
134 KB, 529x245
http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/574930

At this point, nobody is able to beat class E. On the other hand, Matsui probably got sick of this crap that he just want to end it as fast as possible.

I bet Class E could beat OPM
>>
It is clear that Matsui wants it to end as fast as possible. I give it 5 chapters tops, then it's gone and Matsui gives a huge "Fuck you and fuck your milking of my manga!" to the editors.
>>
>>134877316
If GoD 2 could get in. then Koro sensei will use his clothes to get out
>>
>>134877316
That was it?
>>
>>134877316
Korosensei is way slower and weaker than Saitama, just saying. If they can actually beat Korosensei themselves, they may have a chance of touching OPM.
>>
>>134877316
>they beat that superman guy, and also went out of their way to patch him up, glasses and all
My sides.
>>
>>134878231
nah, class E will just beat OPM by playing video game with him, therefore befriend him.
>>
>>134878464
Seems like a plan, it's not like he'd attack children.
>>
File: serious.jpg (25 KB, 203x217) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
25 KB, 203x217
>>134877316
>hype up villian
>OP pic
What the fuck did I miss?
>>
>>134878464
>Class E would teach Saitama to be happy and enjoy life again

I'd read it.
>>
>>134878231
Korosensei has the same kind of joke strength as Saitama does in his own series, right? In that he claims he only has a few good points, but these few good points turn out to work for fucking everything?
>>
>>134878521
and then saitama's hair grow back again, therefore lost his one punch power
>>
>>134878569
I don't want to drag this into powerlevels but Korosensei has measured speed and known limits to strength, so while they both have "gag power", saitama's is way stronger.
>>
>>134878600
>>134878569
Korosensei IS much smarter than Saitama though.
>>
>>134878643
well how smart do you have to be to defeat a gag character? I mean gag character is like wearing invisible invincible armor that no one will recognize nor realized.
>>
Wouldn't it have been much easier to just bust one or all of the shield generators?
>>
>>134878726
That depends if you intend to physically defeat him or only outsmart him. Saitama is easy to outsmart, but impossible to defeat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.