[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fairy Tail Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 4CSWUhI.jpg (405 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
4CSWUhI.jpg
405 KB, 1066x1600
Tits and ass is getting choked.
>>
File: TwTqvg1.jpg (363 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
TwTqvg1.jpg
363 KB, 1066x1600
Link to the whole chapter here:

http://imgur.com/a/0Cvma
>>
>>134874722
I can't feel sorry for tits and ass.
>>
>>134874910
She had it coming but then again I'd be coming too. heh..

The question is.. will she actually die in this show where no one ever dies?
>>
>>134874996
Choking Brandy is my fetish.
>>
The edginess is getting a bit annoying.
>>
>>134874996
She's got history with Lucy so of course she'll live, this whole stunt is just to make her more sympathetic to Lucy/FT when she gets saved by her/them.

>Another 10/10 villainess will soon become just another shitty good girl
>>
>>134874996
I don't exactly see why she deserve to get choked on. It would be more logical if he just straight up leaves her plus there was really no build up to him even having opposition than being a pervert who captures women against their will and hit on her superior to her own disregard.
>>
Plot twist. Laila is alive and stuck in the past.
>>
>>134877052

There's a couple of plot points on her that I'd twist, alright.
>>
>Reminder because of Marin this gives Brandish a reason to leave Spriggan if possible. All because he goes psycho on because he didn't like being treated as a henchmen despite being a henchmen rather than just say I quit while chained up.
>>
>>134876732
>Flare goes from amazing yuri rapist to shit
>Minerva goes from 10/10 femdom queen to shit

>Even best girl Brandish won't escape this fate

All she'll be good for soon is one scene where she shrinks down the cast for a stealth mission and then jokingly grabs Lucy's tits and offers to shrink them because they're too big
>>
>>134877878
But anon that's the power of Nakama and Fairy Tail, they make interesting characters turn to bland minor characters that you want to see again but feel real disappoint in how they treat them.
>>
File: 19.jpg (399 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
399 KB, 1066x1600
this made me diamonds
>>
>>134878454
will he fuck her?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.