[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Backlog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: neko meshi.jpg (157 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
neko meshi.jpg
157 KB, 704x480
Do you have a backlog /a/? How big is it?
What do you think you're gonna do about it?
Does it bother you or not really? Are you planning to start one some time?

Personally, I just recently went through a ginormous anime list to pick things I always wanted to watch or things that looked interesting enough and over 2 nights of browsing with all those titles having specials, OVAs, movies, triple seasons, bonus materials, LNs, Manga and etc. bullshit , both my manga and anime backlog quadrupled in its size.

I'm kind of scared of it now. When the hell will I find the time to watch all of this? outside of making this post because I'm already watching things while typing simultaneously
>>
>>134868637
>specials, OVAs, movies, triple seasons, bonus materials, LNs, Manga and etc. bullshit ,
Why did this need to be spoilered
>When the hell will I find the time to watch all of this?
When you stop blogging about it
>>
>>134868716
>Why did this need to be spoilered
No particular reason.
>When you stop blogging about it
Finish reading the post you're responding to first next time.
>>
>>134868937
>Finish reading the post you're responding to first next time.
I already did, retard. Go back to watching anime and keep your blog off of /a/.
>>
>>134869050
>retard
>blog
Being aggressive only shows that you're 12 and incapable to read.
This is a backlog thread, so post something about it.
Just bumping is fine by me too, if that's your thing, but get bigger baits because this ain't gonna fly.
>>
File: backlog.png (1 KB, 175x25) Image search: [Google]
backlog.png
1 KB, 175x25
Still missing around 100 series, but otherwise I downloaded them all.
>>
>>134870332
That's not too bad compared to my 3k reading list.
>>
>pick up series
>enjoy it
>randomly want to start watching another series before I finished the earlier one
I've watched so many first episodes of series without actually finishing them.
>>
>>134871993
Maybe you didn't like it enough to continue or something?
Or did you not continue even if you liked it, I don't get it.
Get your shit together anon.
>>
>>134872496
Its more like ADHD.
For example, I'm watching and enjoying yuyushiki right now, but I just saw a squid girl picture and now I really want to watch it, but I know I'll just watch an episode or two and put it back on my backlog for months even if I did enjoy it.
>>
>>134868637
God, I loved the surrealism of this anime bot holy shit was it dark.

Like, the little brother actually drowns to death in the bathtub scene. Whereupon the rest of the movie is his dying hallucination.
>>
>>134872716
Oh so that's what it was.
Why is it from the perspective of the older brother then?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.