[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arslan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Anyone in here extremely hype for the second season? This is one of the few shows I've liked that's scratched the same itch GoT did and I think the writing's arguably superior in some ways. At least the original novels. Anime is still great.

Anyone here watch it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuse7_eGpI

I never saw the first adaptation mind you
>>
Not really hype but I did look forward to watch the weekly episode when it aired.
>>
>>134867496
It could've been adapted better, maybe the next season will have better screenplay. It looks like a Bones show but it isn't and it made me wish they did the action scenes.

They also cut out one line from the queen where she asks the king of Lusitania for Andragoras' head if she's to marry him, which irritates Silver Mask and sets up some hints for the treachery of Arslan's family.
>>
File: arslan-senki5.jpg (47 KB, 709x396) Image search: [Google]
arslan-senki5.jpg
47 KB, 709x396
mfw fighting 200 arabs at a scambowl
>>
When will the 2nd season starts again? I gotta say, arakawa designs are a bit lacking, the plot feels serious than other medieval themed anime in recent years but the character designs dont really exude the serious part or maybe I'm cant get her gin no saji manga out of my head. That too is on hiatus I think and previous group disbanded.
>>
>>134867854
Just sometime in 2016 I hear. The last started in April so it might be roughly around the same time.
>>
>Arslan Senki
>Great set of books
>Author also wrote LOGH
>LOGH was easily one of the best anime of its genre
>We get the Arakawa manga animated instead
>Manga is complete shonen shit
>Literally who studio animates it
>Series goes from promising to progressively shit each following episode

Is it because the manga was popular and there was no appeal for animating the series from the books?
>>
Still waiting for Kaitou.
>>
>>134867347
But the first season was complete shit, anon. And it pisses me off because the books have such a good story.

Btw Anime Arslan is totally Narsus's puppet.
>>
I liked the Twin Tails general.
>>
File: 53194187_p0_master1200.jpg (598 KB, 690x900) Image search: [Google]
53194187_p0_master1200.jpg
598 KB, 690x900
>>134867347
>more boypussy
yes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.