[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naruto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100
File: naruto.jpg (366 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
naruto.jpg
366 KB, 1024x768
What failed in the series?
What was that potential I hear from different anons? Isnt it just a shonen manga? Why would you expect more from it?

And plz not with the "Zabuza arc was the best the series offered" thing again.
>>
But its true anon. Zabuza arc was the best the series had.

> Mature content (seinen tier)
> Trap
> less asspulled combat in the whole series.
>>
>>134863321

Fuck off
>>
The amount of ass pulls.
Female characters being shit.
All the Konoha 12 being horribly outclassed by Naruto and Sasuke.
Nagato's horrendous ending
Obito
Madara not doing anything
Kaguya
Ending was stupid with all the kids being the same age, some kids parents we haven't have a confirmation on and only being 2 chapters long.

Pretty much all of part 2 if I am honest.
>>
>>134863221
Power creep is a bitch. It's the biggest reason the series went down the shotter.

>Omega powerful hitman group wants my ultra powerful demon entity
>learn an ability created to be the ultimate form of a sphere
>Only super autists can lear n it
>"lol lets make it wind powered"
>teaches everyone how to use it by the end
>>
>>134863381
What about early part 2 ?
>>
File: nmbs.gif (689 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
nmbs.gif
689 KB, 750x400
>>134863221
I don't know i tried to watch naruto because i really like dragon ball and one piece

But the characters just looked way too edgy for me, also i never understood why everyone is a ninja

like a lot fo people is a pirate in one piece but that's because roger told everyone about his treasure and even with that excuse there's also marines and normal people with normal jobs
>>
>>134863221
It was shit from the first chapter.
>>
>>134863381
>>134863396

Well at least these guys got a point. I somehow enjoyed the manga, but stop with the zabuza arc like >>134863321

> less asspulled combat
> Naruto releasing the kyubi and healing his wounds.

Fuck off >>134863321
>>
>>134863221
>What failed in the series?
justus, it was cool when they actually had to use hand signs and didn't just scream a name for some beam to shoot out. Also ninja tools because pretty much useless after the chunin exams.

Naruto being the reincarnation of some powerful ninja after they spent the first half of the series preaching hard work beats natural talent.

Nagato reviving everyone and the village being completely rebuilt within the next few chapters.

Sasuke getting a new eye powerup everytime naruto got a fox demon power up

3 final bosses, 4 if you're counting Kabuto
>>
>>134863433

Everything up to Naruto meeting Nagato face to face was great....then it went all downhill from there.
>>
>>134863221
Glad you made this thread since I just recently remembered that Kakashi literally sodomized Naruto with the thousand years of death
>>
>>134863221
Everybody just had bullshit powers. The world felt like a bunch of nonsense.
>>
>>134863483

Op is mad cause I said the truth.

The rest of arcs are packed with action and cool fights, but zabuza arc was kind of deep. Questioning about ninjas lifestyle and naruto and co realising being ninja was not nice as they thought.
>>
>>134863615
And that potential the series had to be somehow mature went to waste after the zabuza arc endex.
>>
>>134863654
It's literally aimed at children, I don't see why people want or expect it to be mature but I guess it is kind of weird that happened so early on and it never returned to that form again, not that I know of.
>>
>>134863654

Why would you expect that from a fucking shounen manga. You know, like bleach, one piece and the rest of shounens where the focus is the fight and adventure,not to be fucking edgy and shit.
>>
>>134863221
The series wouldve had a decent ending if they didnt introduce Kaguya and let Naruto and the Sauce kill him with friendship powers
>>
>>134863221
It has been doomed from the start as it lacked consistency all over the place. The reason people say "Zabuza arc was the best the series offered" is that during that arc, all those wonky inconsistencies weren't shoved into everyone's face yet.

I ran through the world setting choices Kishimoto made and it's awful and destined to break. To have the Naruto world make sense, you'd have to chance 70-80% of its established facts. Actually, you'd have to pick one or two unique factor of the series, and change everything else.

For example, you can't have "wizards ninja soldiers yet useless against individuals" troops. It's idiotic outside of gag manga.

The series broke at several points. People call out those spots all the time. The reason those breaking points appeared in first place is that the setting was fucked up since the beginning.
>>
>>134863438
There's normal people all over the place in Naruto. Being a ninja is a job.
>>
It always had problems but I feel it really went downhill after Sasuke's fight with Itachi. Itachi being a tragic hero was fucking bullshit.
>>
>>134864921
>you can't have "wizards ninja soldiers yet useless against individuals" troops.
To be fair you could have done something interesting with that. You have magical ninjas and try to march them into a war in formation, in platoons and companies while expecting them to retain their efficiency, but so much of their abilities relies on individual stealth and their techniques do so much collateral damage (i.e. fuckhuge water dragons) that it renders them much less effective than they would be normally. To boot the commanders too are just ninja who were very effective and don't actually know much about large scale combat.
I could sort of see an incredibly powerful and skilled living legend use the accumulated problems to cause some serious damage, but it would have to be VERY different from what actually happened in the manga.
Come to think of it, why didn't Obito just teleport into the army's storage facilities (after it's all been checked etc.) and pour a bunch of poison into their stews, medical supplies, pretty much everything?
>>
>>134865094
the series did all this though.

the ninjas were basically just mercenaries for their respective countries. sometimes, they got hired for stupid shit, othertimes would be things you expect ninjas to be able to do. the entire world isn't full of magical ninja people, only a handful of locations. one per each country that has them. not even everyone in these villages though is a ninja.

at the end of a series, they have an entire army, but the only "normal" troops were the samurai, who also apparently had the same kind of magic powers, they just used them differently and weren't featured nearly as much.
>>
Naruto is never directly told his heritage and instead has to find out from chakra ghosts. I'm surprised he didn't pump those in power for answers.
>>
>>134863221
Kishi's endless obsession with duality themes.
>>
>>134863488
>they spent the first half of the series preaching hard work beats natural talent.
No they didn't.
>>
>>134866940
Did you even read the manga or watch the anime ? Remember Naruto beating Neji ? Naruto made him realise that through great efforts he could change his destiny.
>>
It should have stayed a show about a young ninja team overcoming their enemies through smart tactics and clever wits(like the first two seasons.) They aren't trying to overpower their enemies, but defeat them be being clever and using their various advantages together to win.

Instead, the show became a massive power-boosting contest. It tried and failed to get super dark and edgy. Every character can now turn into a god because they are constantly one-upping each other.
>>
>>134867264
You just described all shonen anime.
>>
-shitty characters becoming shittier instead of improving
-shitty worldbuilding seriously the world makes zero sense
-worst shonen heroine ever and the other girls aren't much better
-too much focus on the uchihas and the dumb edgy melodrama they bring with them
-original themes being completely contradicted
-fights devolving into retarded DBZ fuckfests
-art getting progressively more bland
-constantly rehashed plotlines and interactions
-zero closure given to pretty much every conflict introduced during the course of the narrative
>>
File: 1449132003300.jpg (59 KB, 332x348) Image search: [Google]
1449132003300.jpg
59 KB, 332x348
>>134867216
And then all that shit went down the hill when we found out that Naruto's parents were 4th hokage and red haired chick with super chakra and senju shit.
Nice desu
>>
>>134863221
>plz
>>
>>134863221
Kishi wrote himself to corner
>>
>>134863221
Hiashi's master plan isn't canon
>>
File: 4728576-naruto+shippuden.jpg (215 KB, 1192x670) Image search: [Google]
4728576-naruto+shippuden.jpg
215 KB, 1192x670
Naruto was a nice series.

It went through the sorrowful lives of many individuals and showed the routes they took.
In the focus of it all were Naruto and Sasuke.
Naruto tried to show an answer to the question on how to stop war and make a more peaceful world. In the end it was all just too idealistic, but story tried to show that idealistic views just need enough people backing them up to succeed. The way in which it told the story was very strongly catered towards people with idealistic viewpoints and had some very questionable methods applied.

The weakest points of the manga/anime were:

- The female characters were nothing but irrelevant fanservice throghout the entire story. They made you cringe and jerk off and that's it.

- At first it was about ninjas: jutsus, ninja techniques and weapons. Then jutsus became a codeword for anything imaginable ranging from laser beams to summons to god-knows-what, ninja techniques became irrelavant just like the weapons (see tenten as the prominent example of ninja weapon users who are useless cause they still only use anything that is actually what the term ninja is about)

- Every impactful change being reverted later on. Kakashi died? No, he's alive. Konoha was wiped out? No, they are all revived, don't worry.
When you know that everyone can just simply keep getting revived, then what's the drama supposed to be all about? Why should I feel anything for a character when a character is in a tight spot? They'll survive and if not, they'll get revived. That's why Pain/Nagato's arc made the story of Naruto drop in meaningfulness by a ton. It made the entire experience from there onward feel sort of meaningless and made you lethargic towards it.

- Naruto never admitted to the realities of the real world. It kept focusing on the ideals of how the world should be, completely ignoring whether that's possible or not. That's the weakest point of the story as a whole. It makes Naruto a emotional ride, not smth to think about.
>>
>>134869184
That had to have fucking hurt to type, man.
>>
>>134868914
>tfw no more Tobirama
>>
>>134868914
A lot if this is spot on, especially the part about ninjutsu becoming a code word for anything the author wanted to throw in there. It got bad enough that you could literally take any character from any other series, and i mean ANY other series, and with some minor nir tweeking, throw them into the later Naruto universe, and their powers wouldn't seem out of place. Harry Potter? Instead of a wand, he's got one of those chakra control rods (like what Pein used) and it gas a mangokyu sharingen embedded inside it. Thats why he can use it to alter reality. FUCK IT!

-Speaking of the sharingen, it went from a thing that could speed up perception and copy moves, which is interesting, to literally anything the plot needed it to be at the time.

-Every character had like, 3 or 4 "this is my final last resort technique". In short, the entire series became put asspull after asspull. Even Kaga-whatever (rabbit lady), the final villain, was an asspull. In a 700 issue manga, the very first time she's ever mentioned is something like issue 650, then shows up in 655 (those aren't exact).
>>
>>134863221
It sucks just like SAO, actually they were decent in the beginning and just went downhill as time goes by.
>>
File: Itachi Stu.png (1 MB, 1638x1128) Image search: [Google]
Itachi Stu.png
1 MB, 1638x1128
>>134865059
Itachi being a tragic hero wasn't as much of a problem as him being the most perfect, powerful and flawless person that has ever existed was.
>>
>>134870697
he is most coolest guy after tobi
>>
>>134866907
>Naruto and Sasuke
>Jiraiya and Orochimaru
>Kakashi and Obito
>Hiruzen and Danzo
>Hashirama and Madara
>Ashura and Indra
>Boruto and Sarada

He definitely overdid it
>>
>>134863221

Naruto was doomed to "fail" (it is a commercial success) simply because it lacks creativity of any kind. It is one of the most cookie cutter shows possible, so much so I didn't even like it when it first started to air and my friends would gather around the TV, mute it and make stupid jokes over the episodes.
>>
File: 200m_fall.gif (1 MB, 349x194) Image search: [Google]
200m_fall.gif
1 MB, 349x194
>>134872798
>friends
Fuck off
>>
>>134872798
>so much so I didn't even like it when it first started to air and my friends would gather around the TV, mute it and make stupid jokes over the episodes.

I don't know man, I've had fun doing that with Naruto. Like when one of my friends didn't know that Naruto had the ability to clone himself and he initially thought the presence of two Narutos was an animation error, or when we all burst out laughing when the episode ended and it turned out absolutely nothing happened the entire 22 minutes.
>>
>>134873058

It was great fun, but only because we were making fun of it. One of my friends Jeremy sung gay songs whenever the trap showed up on screen, and his older brother kept a scarf around to do Kakashi impersonations.
>>
>>134868914
>>134870092

Internal consistency was a problem, as you mentioned.

Naruto convincing villains by giving them a fucking speech was another.

The biggest problem of all is that it's not really about ninjas at all. It's about a bunch of superheroes trying to "save the world" or "take over the world". That's why all the characters, all their motivations, all their abilities - literally everything - seems so jarring and out of place.

The only characters who were anywhere realistic in terms of motivation were Kakuzu and Zabuza (before he got "brainwashed" by Naruto), and even they were just one-dimensional cardboard villains.
>>
>>134873126
I told you to fuck off. I don't need these feels anon.
>>
>>134873345
Fuck off, sasuke was a well done ninja.
>>
File: zKxnQ3r[1].jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zKxnQ3r[1].jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
>>134874182
no he is even more fucking edgy retard in AU
>muh daddy not acknowledges me so im going to beat the shit out of Naruto
>>
File: 1449091766119.png (255 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
1449091766119.png
255 KB, 354x367
>>134863321
> Mature content (seinen tier)
>>
>>134874335
>edgy retard in AU

Which one? Road to Ninja or that shitty filler arc
>>
>>134874427
Tsunade's "wild" IT filler ride one
>>
>>134874515
At least they finally did something with Minato, Kushina, Itachi and Shisui.

And it seems that AU Jiraiya actually bothered teaching stuf to Naruto during the time skip.
>>
>>134863221
>What failed in the series?
It kept going after Sasuke rescue arc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8
>>
>Is the son of the most popular and powerful hokage to ever exist
>everyone knew kushina was pregnant before the nine tails incidenet
>Naruto was a literal clone copy of his father
>Village still treated him like complete shit despite having total backing of the third Hokage, even as he watched it happen.
>An entire clan was massacared and we just recently exited a ninja war yet people are so scared of what naruto did after the nine tailed fox incident, which did ZERO damage to konoha outside a few deaths

The only real reason I think people honestly hated naruto because kushina must've been a turbo bitch and probably thought her son would act the same way.
>>
Would Naruto have been better if Kishimoto kept copying Togashi?
>>
>>134874899
How? By suddenly stopping to write the series
>>
>>134874899
Nah, he already had the concept for an original good series, he just went crazy with powerlevels and Uchiha's circlejerk
>>
>>134874827
>Is the son of the most popular and powerful hokage to ever exist

Naruto was Hashirama's son?

>everyone knew kushina was pregnant before the nine tails incidenet

I think they said that her pregnancy was supposed to be a secret. Only Sasuke's mom saw her pregnant, Kakashi I imagine was told about it by Minato and told Rin's grave while Obito was eavesdropping.

And Itachi and the raikage knew about Naruto's parents for some reason.
>>
>>134875052
They were walking around in broad daylight while sasukes mom was showing off her new baby and no one noticed? One of the most obnoxious and powerful ninja who is dating the fourth hokage disappeared for 8 and three quarters months and no one got the hint?

And that was my mistake, i havent touched naruto in a while
>>
>>134863438
I stopped watching Naruto at the end of the first series. I pretty much forced my self to watch to the end because I was half way there. And yes I have to agree on OP Zabuza ark was really awesome and what (to me) Naruto standed for.
Shuppuden went for the DBZ route and i didint even bother to watch but for what I have heard this Madara guy`s dick is in every fanboy of the series.
>>
File: 1434072743641.jpg (342 KB, 803x1148) Image search: [Google]
1434072743641.jpg
342 KB, 803x1148
>>134875052
>And Itachi and the raikage knew about Naruto's parents for some reason.

>hide Naruto's parentage in order to protect him from all the enemies Minato made in the war that might want revenge
>the fucking president of the village that got buttfucked by Minato in the war knew all along that Naruto was his son
>>
File: Sasuke's_Sharigan.png (712 KB, 1918x1072) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke's_Sharigan.png
712 KB, 1918x1072
>magic eye of nearly extinct uber-ninja clan grants powers of enhanced perception and illusion abilities
Neat
>Evolves through angst
Okay
>Can rip physics literal assholes, summon black unstoppable flames, and delete one's own death
what
>Summons a giant ethereal skele-robot
Now that's just silly
>>
Can we have the pengun of d00m?
>>
>>134875565
what would anyone have to gain by killing naruto?
>>
>>134874899

Togashi's series is not well adapted to a series about ninjas.

Even Ninja Scroll would be more suited to be a Naruto storyline than HxH. HxH is more like One Piece.
>>
The BYAK-KU-GAN being utterly irrevelent in the second half of the story but suddenly being extremely relevant in the end of the manga and in the movies.

Nice job Kishi.

Oh and Neji dying via giant tooth pick was lame....in fact the lack of character deaths in the final arc was horrible.
>>
>>134874182
he was the main reason that the series turned bad.

every problem about this show was sasuke and people knew this for ages. during the chunin exams it was basically his show. naruto didnt become relevant until he lost to garra
>>
>>134875833
>but suddenly being extremely relevant in the end of the manga and in the movies
It was only relevant in The Last, which required Hinata to be turned into a special snowflake in order for its plot to work.

Kaguya and the trap from the Boruto movie only spammed rinnegan techniques.

>Oh and Neji dying via giant tooth pick was lame
Poor guy, he got to do absolutely nothing in all of part 2 except get killed.
>>
>>134875923

Neji had fantastic development and be a constant rival for Lee to become powerful. It was terrible what Kishi did to him and his death utterly meaningless.

Fuck Kishi for fucking up my favourite character in part 1.
>>
Kishimoto was the problem, he should have been transferred to design department and give the main writing to anyone else. Fucking uchihas, it's started ruining when itachi presented asspull amaterasu. Obito is a massive black hole in the series.
>Fucking 2 days wars in a manga?
hnnnng
>>
The Uchiha's powers being run on emotion was when the manga went from subpar to plain old bad.

There are man others but it seems like Kishi really wrote himself into a corner with Naruto.
>>
i insist about the pengun of d00m
>>
>>134863221
Friendly reminder that the ride begins again in T-minus 2 days
>>
>>134863221
The Uchiha overshadowing EVERYTHING in the second half. That's why I kinda like the new space alien villains. They show up, do their thing, then get killed/sealed away by the heroes. No big long soliloquy on their philosophy, no sappy backstory with flashbacks and sad music. Just a bunch of megalomaniacal assholes who get rekt in spectacular ways.

You don't know how refreshing it was to see nardo's son just kill a motherfucker without breaking out the TnJ like Barack fucking Obama.
>>
The main villain should have just been Nagato, no Madara or Kaguya bullshit.

Dealing with a jutsu that could nuke an entire country sounds a lot cooler than putting everyone to sleep or fighting a character that had no relevance in the story.
>>
File: kage.gif (15 KB, 900x535) Image search: [Google]
kage.gif
15 KB, 900x535
>>134876186
how can i forget?
>>
>>134863221
Everything with Akatsuki and their massive power creep and convoluted plans and five layers deep secret bosses was stupid. If you'd made it just Itachi and Conan working for Pain, with Orochimaru as their former comrade, and given them a less ridiculous motivation, it could have been good and Part 2 would have been a fifth the length.
>>
>>134867661
>tfw the eugenics meme is no longer a meme and a fact of canon
nardo's kids are literally god-tier. One killed a semi divine space alien with a death ball the size of a small house and the other nutshot OHK the Hokage and most powerful man on the planet.

And now the alien-slayer wants to fuck the Uchiha girl and daughter of the 2nd most powerful man on the planet, thus reuniting the 4 original bloodlines and giving birth to a literal god.

Also the kid's mom is apparently an alien princess or something. Shit's whack.
>>
>>134870829
>literally all of those are gay except the last one
Goddammit Kishi why do I think you originally wanted Salad to be a boy then one of the your assistants called you out and you slapped a vagina on that shit and called it a day?
>>
>>134874335
>family still alive despite retarded ass coup attempt
>clan not massacred
>brother still alive
>still an edgy little shit
Fucking Uchihaniggers man - and I thought Burrito's daddy issues were severe - wew lad
>>
>>134874899
By never finishing?
>>
>>134875643
Boy are you going to love the Rinnegan then.

Also why the fuck couldn't Susanoo just work as a special Uchiha-only summon? Like the MS could see into the spirit realm where the skele-robots hung out and could call on them in a summoning contract and control them through genjutsu like the Kyuubi.

At least that would have been somewhat eye related. Not to mention edgy as hell if the Uchiha could literally see hell while crawling in their skin

>>134875833
On the bright side there's a good chance it'll become relevant in the new series.

On the not-so-bright side it'll probably become as overpowered as the Sharingan.
>>
>>134875923
Is it a bad thing that I kinda want to see Neji revived as a villain in the future? He could meet the kid whose named after him and find out that nardo porked his cousin and changed the Hyuuga by taking their prize cow while :3 ran the show at home.
>>
>>134876278
I wonder what it is. Kishi, nardo, sauce, Burrito and Salad's VAs are all going to be at the event, so it's definitely something important.

>>134876312
The Akatsuki were fine. Next to Orochimaru they were the best villains the series had. A cadre of S-class missing nin, Itachi-tier fuckers (or at the time we thought they were) who wanted world domination. Simple. They all had personalities, and putting them in two-man teams and allowing combinations and for them to work off each other was great. Also they made shit real by killing off Asuma and Jiraya.

Then Pein died and shit got stupid fast.
>>
>>134876355
I'm 99% convinced Kishimoto just wanted to cash out and gave everything the fans wanted, which is why we got that romance movie

and Japan really wanted a female sasuke
>>
File: 29_4999.png (186 KB, 900x1335) Image search: [Google]
29_4999.png
186 KB, 900x1335
>>134876312
Akatsuki, Madara and the Senju brothers were the only good things about part 2.
>>
>>134874899
Chuunin Exam > Hunter exam
Zabuza arc > CA arc
I'm not even shitposting here.
>>
>>134875833
The Byakugan became irrelevant because the Hyugas weren't retards. They knew how to control their edge lords with good old fashioned brain melting curse seals..
>>
>>134876977
Enslaving half of your family is pretty edgy.
>>
>>134876977
It didn't really work since the Mist got their eye and the Sharingan far outstripped it to the point of near uselessness.

They gave it a spacetime function in the Tsunade filler. That's a start.
>>
File: madaraluvhashi.gif (136 KB, 352x382) Image search: [Google]
madaraluvhashi.gif
136 KB, 352x382
Madara didn't bother me as much as I expected. He was hyped in-universe for quite some time as a pants-shittingly powerful ninja whose very name inspired terror even in the strongest of modern ninja even though he was supposed to be long dead.

Then "Madara" shows up, seeming to be untouchable and toying with everyone. Then SURPRISE, that's not even the real one. The real deal blows away the whole established scale of combat, wrecks everyone, and stacks power ups like some tabletop RPG munchkin with a very permissive DM.

Of course his whole motivation was meh but I don't expect sanity from big bads.
>>
>Read Naruto weekly since 2004 until it ended
>Never disliked it

Feels good man
>>
>>134877323
Him just being some really old angry faggot butthurt by all these losers and only wanting a true rematch with his husbando was great.

He actually seemed to enjoy the war too unlike a certain grumpy scrotum-face.
>>
>>134877379
As they say, shit taste is bliss.
>>
>>134877334
Then what was good about part 2? The homolust? The entire arc wasted on fucking Sai? Over 50 chapters of fighting plants and zombies?
>>
>>134876625
It's not even that they were bad characters, it's that there were too many of them and they stretched things out forever, and Kishi trying to handle both them and his Sasuke plotline didn't really work. Cutting down on them would have made the whole thing shorter and less stretched out, avoided all the shit that happened after Pain and Itachi died, and kept the back-and-forth between Sasuke's HATRED and Naruto's attempts to bring him back from getting so ridiculous, because things would have come to a head much faster.
>>
>>134877625
Like I said, everything was fine until the end of the Pein arc. Afterwards only Tobi, Zetsu, and Kisame were alive (with newcomers Taka and Kabuto), then they brought the fuckers back via Edo Tensei, and the rest is history...

Anyway, that's why I'm somewhat hopeful for the new series. There's no DARKNESS. Burrito won't spend 500 chapters trying to get his fuckbuddy back. Everyone is relatively sane from the outset and no Sakura.
>>
Sasuke failed pretty hard, who is he ?
>>
The first part of the manga showed Naruto growing not only in power, but also as a person. He started out as a sort of bitter outcast hated by everyone who didn't care what he did because he had no friends. But as the series went on he touched the lives of more people and grew up, becoming more responsible. In Shippuden, he has already basically reached the point of everyone loving him(even if in the Pain arc they pushed that some people still hated him), and never really expanded on his growth anymore. Kishimoto just threw in that stupid "HATE BEGETS HATE HURR DURR NO MORE HATE" crap and called it a day. The original also set up a lot of interesting rules and lore that Shippuden went out of it's way to break down.
>>
Worst moment of the part1:asspull retard Naruto beating Neji
>>
> people actually discussing and almost not shitposting on a naruto thread

Who are you people and what did you do with /a/?

>>134878316

It wasnt an asspull at all (lets just forget about the kyubii chacra he got in the fight). In the end, naruto tricked neji by planting a copy of himself while he dig a tunnel and finish him off.

Neji just got baited at the end cause he still believed people can't change his destiny.
>>
>>134878604
> Neji just got baited at the end cause he still believed people can't change his destiny.

But Naruto was the prophecy child all along.Rock Lee is the hardworker not a guy who rely on another creature's help.
>>
>>134878604

Forgot to mention, the worst thing in all naruto that surpass by millions the asspulls and the bad writing is FUCKING SAKURA.

What a pointless character for fucksake. Even the rest of the females did something. Even tenten did someting in the series while fucking Sakura was fucking useless in the first part and then in the second part kishi just said "hurr lets give her super strengh hurr" and still she was not good at all.

>>134878768
Well naruto is the MC, tho i believed he'll lose that fight even with him using the kyubei chacra cause his chacra got sealed (i dont remember all the fight so plz dont hurt me). Even if hes the prophecy child and blablabla, the fight ended in a way that somehow made sense.
What I cant forget is how Neji was treated at the end of the series. Getting killed for fucking nothing kishi you hack.
>>
And why the hell Kishi just couldnt let Sasuke live alone in the end of the series,why he needed to pair with the fucking Sakura?
>>
Naruto universe its amazing, also because of the folkloric/shinto references, the real problem is the story, its a shonen so it is understandable the story wont be that good, more correctly, not corresponding to high expectations.

I read once a copypasta opinion about naruto that seems fair and unbiased that ended in the conclusion that the story and development of characters were not that good but the world of naruto was great but lots of things were left behind and not explained like for example Hashirama Senjutsu.
>>
>>134878604
>It wasnt an asspull
It really wasn't but it felt really cheap that Neji spent the whole fight kicking Naruto's ass while Naruto only landed one clear hit but still won.
>>
File: Naruto_Vs_Pain_by_Suzaku_Shiro.png (329 KB, 855x480) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_Vs_Pain_by_Suzaku_Shiro.png
329 KB, 855x480
The last truly enjoyable arc was the Konoha invasion by Pain. Which got ruined either way at the end by reviving everyone and rebuilding everything.
But while it lasted it felt somewhat hopeless at times.
>>
>>134878604
A new chapter in the orange-jumpsuit-wearing faggot's saga is beginning in 2 days. Just accept it like we all have.

>>134878768
Lee's a fag and his son is a failure
>>
>>134879069
Salad. He could have done the same with Karin but then the fangirls would literally murder him.

>>134879190
Maybe we'll see more of the world now that things have settled down and a new MC is taking the stage with relatively few mental problems.
>>
>>134863221
Could have been good but the edge, asspulls and "you are the chosen one" ruined it fast. It had a lot of likable characters but they were never really used since Kishis favorite characters were ninja jesus and edge sauce.
>>
You assholes told me that Boruto having a wind Rasengan is only in the novel. But in the movie Sasuke explicitly states it has a nature change.
>>
>>134880236
shit happens heh
>>
You know what made me mad in part 2 the most?
It wasn't Obito, Kaguya, Sasuke, or any random asspull.
It wasn't the sudden resurrection of the Konoha army.
It wasn't even all the final battles being team 11.
It was how, in Team Asuma, Choji was the only one to get the short end of the stick from part 1.
Shikamaru clan went from manipulating shadows on regular levels to raising shadows off the ground and being able to grab shit with them, and being able to combine their shadows into a bigger one.
Yamanaka clan went from having hot sluts and mind swapping to having hot sluts, mind swapping, mind jacking, enemy sensory+enabling others to feel it as well. By the timeskip Ino could pass&receive messages to and from the other end of the Earth in a matter of second.
Akimichi clan went from being fat and big to getting fatter and bigger.
What the fuck?
>>
>>134880236
>the montage starting with Jiraiya teaching the Rasengan going through all the emotional moments in the series as Naruto conveys a sense of what he's been through to his son
I didn't expect these feelings.
>>
>>134880367
Well, Chouji did get to kill zombie Asuma and his daughter was one of the main characters of the gaiden.
>>
>>134880367
Chouji went from being the only one on his team to lose in the Chuunin prelims (Ino tied) to being able to use his clan's Super Mode without using pills that burn out his heart and no longer crying in the face of his sensei. Pretty good if you ask me.

Also he got to fuck black Sakura, who is way better than regular Sakura.
>>
>>134880455
>to use his clan's Super Mode without using pills that burn out his heart
Like the rest of his clan.
>no longer crying in the face of his sensei.
He was a wimpy fat kid that they put in so fat kids could fit in.

Also Karui has a bigger chest than Sakura.
>>
>>134880292
>Burrito and his two daddies
kek

>>134880236
Which nature change is it though? Prevailing theories are that it's either Wind, or, and I like this one, Yang release.

Anyway, kid's got 3 natures to work with off the bat so I'm sure they'll think of something. I'd like to see a more well-rounded moveset like Kakashi or Tobirama instead of just spamming 1-2 of the same moves. Kid's supposed to be a genius.
>>
>>134880395
It was a pretty beautiful moment I won't lie. Almost teared up.

Almost.

Shame he didn't convey all the retarded ones too.
>>
>>134880523
>Like the rest of his clan.

No one from the Akimichi clan is ever shown to use Butterfly mode without the pills except Chouji. Hell, I'm pretty sure no one in the clan is ever shown to use Butterfly mode period except Chouji.
>>
File: 2 moms better than 1.png (198 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
2 moms better than 1.png
198 KB, 429x600
>>134880547
well sarada has 2 moms so its alright
>>
The arcs started gradually getting worse after the Chuunin exams, but the breaking point for me was the Sasuke Vs. Itachi arc. Every irreversibly bad plot point started there

>Orochimaru, one of the main villains, dies anticlimacticly. Twice.
>Sasuke's awful fight with Deidara
>Tobi, the goofy new Akatsuki recruit, is actually main villain.
>Itachi was a good guy, who apparently couldn't bring himself to kill his brother, even though he could kill his entire clan
>Sasuke decides to crush Konoha for flimsy reasons.

Only decent thing about that arc was Jiraiya vs. Pain.
>>
>>134880830
>Sakura abandoning the spats dream
At least Karin appears to buy all of Salad's clothes.
>>
>>134880830
Sakura got fucking cucked
>>
Sasukes first meeting with Team 7:7/10

Sakura vs Sasori: 6/10

Hidan Kakuzu arc: 8/10

Deidara fight: 7/10

Itachi vs Sasuke:7/10

Pain arc: Jiraya: 8/10
Naruto:6:10
5 Kage Summit: 4/10 just for Sasuke antics

Turtle Island: 10/10 for based Kisame
>>
>>134881074
Don't forget it marked the moment that the Sharingan was forever ruined.
>predicts movement? okay
>copies moves? alright
>can cast genjutsu? sure why not
>can spew black flame and cast a super genjutsu that allows the user control over time and space? it's the guy's signature I guess
>lets the user send shit to another dimension by looking at it? well maybe these things are unique to the user besides they cause blindness as a drawback with justifies their sheer OPness
>eternal version you get from swapping eyes with a sibling nullifies this drawback? well Madara was the only one to do it and he's like the Uchiha god so I guess it kinda makes sense
>magic flaming asspull skeleton that's invincible with a genjutsu sword that can't be blocked and traps the victim forever in a genjutsu they can't possibly escape and magic mirror that blocks all attacks and is also invincible? wat
And it was all downhill from there.
>>
>>134881134
i still think Karin lied about umbilical cord thing, otherwise pink shit would not be reacted that way when Sarada question her
hopefully Kishi or his assistant that took charge of the manga going to explain it further about this issue in the future
>>
>>134881338
Well it's all in someone else's hands now probably so if they want to drop a bomb in the future by showing Salad using chakra chains or getting her ass bitten by Burrito for a heal-up they can.

Lord knows this series can't live without pointless drama.
>>
>>134881338
>pink shit would not be reacted that way when Sarada question her

She never questioned her parentage to Sakura, in fact pink went into the plot induced coma before Sarada saw the Karin picture, she only asked her if Sasuke was really her husband,
>>
Niggas, you need to talk about the pengun of d00m.
>>
>>134881338

Wait is this for real?
>>
>>134881917
Aside from the Match Found panel, yes. It's a bait and switch, though. Sakura is still the mother.
>>
I thought 4chan was better than tumblr and reddit

Do you faggots talk about anything else, all the Naruto threads are either
>Narudo used to be gud until teh x arc
or
>Sakura is shit and is not Salad's mother
>>
>>134882391
Don't forget the NHfags circlejerking
>>
>>134881858
>>134882391
fuck ur memes tbqh fempai sempai-chan
>>
>>134882391
What else is there to say about this series?
>>
File: happy cuck day.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1600) Image search: [Google]
happy cuck day.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1600
>>134881917
yes
>>
File: 53246493_p32.jpg (407 KB, 994x1200) Image search: [Google]
53246493_p32.jpg
407 KB, 994x1200
>>134882595
that we need more Konan focused doujin
>>
(Animated) pacing problem. Look this for example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwRtiVIk1cA
Unimportant fight for weeks and we got a scene repeated thrice (original, after break, and in beginning of new episode). And don't get me start on flashback.
>>
>>134882435
>NHfags circlejerking

It's the only good thing that came out of this manga (including NS and SS fag butthurt).
>>
Rock Lee should have been the main character and the story would be about him becoming hokage with just taijutsu
that's some real challenge
>>
still no burrito movie in HD? it has been months already
>>
Anything wrong with Naruto can be traced back to the Uchiha
>>
>>134883419
The DVD doesn't even have a release date yet its still late 2016
>>
>>134883630
i assume they gonna release the dvd on febuary-march
>>
File: WANTED.jpg (134 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
WANTED.jpg
134 KB, 500x560
>>134863221
uhhh...
Guys?
TL Anon?
>>
>>134884583
That's an image from a pre-Burrito poster but I'm not sure about the text.

Also why is it styled in the fashion of an outlaw poster?
>>
>>134884583
>Not being able to read simple moon
>>
>>134884631
>That's an image from a pre-Burrito poster
which one?
>>
>>134884661
i cant
i should have taken the japanese class instead of ottoman turkish one
>>
>>134884679
One of the first Gaiden posters I believe. He's not wearing his headband so it's before the movie.

>>134884661
You translate it then assmunch
>>
>>134884715
>implying speaking kebab won't get you in good with your new overlords
ishabalabadingdong anon, dog is great (pubah)
>>
>>134884743
i don't think its pre burrito poster but this isn't familiar with Kishi's art style though poster looks official
anyway looks like one of his assistants took the job..
>>
>>134884679
One of the many SN family promo pics.
>>
>>134884879
Told ya
>Salad jumping the wrong way to show off that cute butt of hers
thanks kishi
>>
File: le liberating spurdo hd.png (718 KB, 1291x845) Image search: [Google]
le liberating spurdo hd.png
718 KB, 1291x845
>>134884774
dont worry anon, im learning a bit russian too
>>
>>134884879
>>134884902
okay then what about the moon runes?
>>
>>134884583
Still the laziest character design i've seen in a long time.

>It's fucking Naruto.

>But with a NEW HA- COAT!
>>
>>134885012
At least the coat fixes the problem of Naruto's horrible fasshion style, And the design is still not as lazy as Shikadai's.
>>
>>134884583
>Search for Boruto!!
>Boruto is hidden somewhere on the top page! When you find him and click him, you'll be able to see a message from Kishimoto Masashi-sensei!
>>
>>134863221
It went from "hard work can help you accomplish your dreams" to "i'm a magic reincarnation of a god with an animal in my stomach that gives me infinite super powers".
>>
>>134885070
It's still lazy as fuck and his sister is just as bad. Fuck he even had to be reminded they should have a fucking Byakugan. The author who spent the entire series spewing out overpower bullshit bloodlines literally forgot about the bloodline the fucking kids should have.
>>
>>134885130

It did that in the very first arc though. Naruto was only able to beat Haku because of the power of the fox.
>>
>>134885142
>they should have a fucking Byakugan

Kishi spent 10+ years not giving a shit about the non-sharingan eye hax.

Why should he start caring now?
>>
>>134885142
>forgot
>implying he wasn't being cheeky to surprise people with the Hokage inauguration chapter
>>
>>134885177
But he was only able to change Zabuza's heart through words.
>>
>>134885187
>Implying he's good enough to pull that.

Though i'll concede someone else may get him to do so.
>>
>>134885012
Isn't most of the Next-Gen designs lazy?

>Blonde Sai
>Tanned FemChoji
>Fucking Shikadai

Literally Bourto, Sarada and Himawari are the only decent ones
>>
>>134885177
>>134885237
Thats also where the series started going downhill.
>>
>>134885235

Talk no Jutsu never stopped being a thing.
>>
>>134885263
Fuck off
>>
>>134885263

No way. Chunin Exams were still the GOAT arc.
>>
>>134863221
Everyone complains that Naruto went downhill after the Pain arc. But if you go back, it was already set up for failure. Let's even say Part 1 was okay. Part 2 started with retconning the "Youma" into "Tailed Beasts." Okay, didn't seem like much at the time. Akatsuki kills Gaara and he gets revived.

Then next arc Hidan and Kakuzu are literally zombies, though they were more interesting than other characters. Too bad Kishi wrote their final battle like idiots:
>Oh some kid is charging up a super strong attack, better stand here and wait!

Deidara vs Sasuke was stupid, but Deidara was destined to lose because he wanted to beat the Sharingan.

The Itachi and Pain arcs were good and Pain's original plan to monopolize war would have actually been interesting. But Tobi calling himself Madara and ordering around Pain was where it set up for failure, especially since Sharingan=dimension hax.

For those who like the "shonen" side, after the Five Kage summit there were literally no new techniques except for a few of the dead Kage and Madara. The series got a bit more fun when Madara came back, revealed a Rinnegan and dropped a meteor. But he didn't even use the Rinnegan after that and the meteor technique was retconned into something else. On top of that, the explanations for everything were weak. Madara should have been able to do everything with just his Rinnegan, like Ice Release or whatever. Nah, just giant Susanoo. There was literally no need for that power creep. The fights got bland and everything towards the end was just rehashes.
>>
>>134885238
>may get him to do so
Already happened, anon. Someone post the pic of Himawari one-shotting Naruto.
>>
>>134885235
Please don't bring up that horrible "Talk AT not TO no Jitsu" shite.

>>134885240
Yeah but the worst culprit's are by far Naruto's kids. It's not even that they're bad just horribly lazy.
>>
Nothing went wrong.
People just went through "I hate all shounen phase".
I guarantee, if you went to watch Naruto right now, and just tried to enjoy it, you would really like it.
Like the whole Naruto is bad is really blown out of proportion. The tone did shift after Zabuza, but it's not exactly a bad shift.
>>
>>134885142

I still can't believe fans are/were actually bitching that Naruto's kids don't have magic eyes.
>>
Naruto was fun as fuck until after the chuuni exam.

>The fights were actually fought Ninja-esque
>Strategy played a role during attacking/defending during the outdoor exam
>The characters were close in terms of power levels
>Characters were interesting enough to be curious about them

Afterwards it turned into edge wizards, just throwing different kinds of balls at each other until one ball gets stronger for some random reason and they win after a long speech about how Naruto is so extraordinary with his ideals.
>>
>>134885426
Fuck off
>>
>>134885370

Eh, it gets pretty awful from the Kage Summit onwards. I think most of what comes before is decent enough though.
>>
>>134885426
Actually add the Sasuke saving mission to that, Neijis fight vs the Spider Ninja was based
>>
>>134885397

I wonder how many people complaining that Shikadai's a clone realize Shikamaru was also a clone. He looks exactly like his dad minus the scars.
>>
>>134885479
The only bad part about part 2 is Sasuke, that's literally it.
Everything wrong with the series goes back to Sasuke. And filler of course
>>
>>134882802
>everyone ignores my well-built argument.
>>
>>134885087
Thanks tl anon
>>
>>134885585
You're argument is filler, everyone knows that.
>>
>>134885558

I don't think you can put it all on Sasuke. As much as people complained about it at the time, I think the arc before Pain's Invasion where he more or less became the MC was one of the best in the series.
>>
>>134885634
Yeah, Naruto's homoerotic obsession with Sasuke was a far bigger problem in the series than Sasuke himself was.
>>
>>134885725
It was less Homoerotic just plain psychotic. He's as fucked in the head as the Uchiha clan.
>>
Naruto was pretty shit overall, except from early Shippuuden starting with the rasenshuriken training up until mid-late point just before the war starts.

Rasenshuriken, Asuma's death, Shikamaru single-handedly taking down Hidan, Naruto mastering Rasenshuriken and killing Kakuzu, Sasuke finally facing off with Itachi, the truth behind Itachi's actions, Pain vs Jiraiya, sage training and ultimately the battle between Naruto and Pain, where Naruto also learns that he's the son of the 4th hokage. Let's throw in the Kurama battle where Naruto finally meets Kushina as well.

Everything the series built up for happened in that period. It was flat out fucking amazing. I don't see how anyone can disagree with this.

The war had some good points as well but there's too much bullshit in it.
>>
>>134882851

Fuck off shipfag
>>
File: 942.jpg (1 MB, 1632x2321) Image search: [Google]
942.jpg
1 MB, 1632x2321
>>134885588
No problem. Have some NaruHina vanilla while I'm at it, freshly typeset.

http://imgur.com/a/MiLwE
>>
>>134885725
That's literally what I said.
>Everything wrong stems from Sasuke

Not necessarily his actions, but just by him existing.
>>
>>134881250
>Turtle Island: 10/10 for based Kisame
Rip his VA
>>
File: 54078336_p0.jpg (623 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
54078336_p0.jpg
623 KB, 600x849
>>134886711
buyfag anon here, I try to hunt this doujin on yahoo auction in January

oh and also thanks for the translations

>RIP wallet
>>
>>134886711
Thanks again
Btw can you translate these?
>>
>>134886850
Fuck forgot link http://desustorage.org/a/thread/134577302/#134585707
>>134886808
Hey buyfriend im gonna ask you something
You see theres some manga volumes that i want to buy (Shoukoku no Altair) but i cannot find in anywhere
Anyway how can i find & import manga/doujin like you are doing?
>>
>>134863654
The first chapter has Naruto shouting about how he fucking loves noodles and transforming into a dozen sexy naked chicks. Any potential this series had to be mature died in the womb.
>>
File: 54052934_p0.jpg (296 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
54052934_p0.jpg
296 KB, 425x600
>>134886979
I use the proxy buyer http://treasure-japan.com/, it's pretty useful if you don't understand Japanese
I usually search stuff on toranoana (fresh and restocked stuff), suruga-ya (used doujin) and yahoo auctions (if I'm really desparate)

for more information >>134873659
also there might be better proxy services for you

>>134886711
just out of interest, which doujin is the next one you will translate?
>>
>>134875643
dont forget that literally everyone has some kind of special eyes at this point. sharingan are no longer unique.
>>
>>134887227
> dat breast sucking
> dat "mama" look
Stop anon my dick only going get so erect
>>
>>134886979
Sure.

>Boruto: Sorry
>You'll have to endure this for a bit...
>Sarada: Thank... you, Boruto
>... I'm sorry. I'm okay.
>sfx: wasshu (sneeze)
>sfx: goho (cough)
>Boruto: Hey, are you cold?
>sfx gaba (grab)
>Sarada: !?
>Boruto: Sorry it's dirty, but
>sfx: gui (tug)
>Boruto: Put this on!

>Boruto: Rest up until Mitsuki brings sensei.
>Sarada: ... Okay. Thank you.
>sfx: gyu (squeeze)
>sfx: kon (thud)
>Sarda: Boruto, you're actually really kind, huh?
>You looked that way with Himawari-chan too, so really...
>You're a good big brother...
>sfx: suu... (sleep)

>Boruto: ? Hey...
>Lay down and sleep......
>Sarada: (He can be mature and childish, huh)
>sfx: kkshu (slide down)
>Boruto: (Like I thought, it's cold here... isn't it?)
>(She might yell at me, but)
>(Doing this makes you warm when you're cold, right?)
>sfx: kon... (thud)

>Boruto: (It's the same as doing this)
>(with Himawari... right?)
>Konohamaru: (Hiii) (I'm gonna get yelled at too... eh?) (Awahwah)
>[Boruto's jacket]
>[The father who is home for the first time in a while and has been brought here]
>Boruto: (If...)
>(you become Hokage)
>(I'll support you!)

>>134886808
>>134887227
Thanks again for the raws. I don't have anything coming up until Nanashi's . Any doujin(s) you'd recommend for translation?
>>
>>134888018
currently untranslated NH doujin:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/868686/f96e1e561d/
looks to be fluff
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/868923/ca55931ce6/
seems to be smut
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52946264
a pixiv R18 doujin

I think UTL also has the unedited scans from the untranslated doujin

KabutoxNono:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/868068/51408c8be9/

I'm not sure if you want to translate these, as it looks like a compalition, but these are old and has some NaruHina
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/27892/dd22583542/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/60175/70a1ffc2b8/
>>
>>134888018
Shieeet thats more lovey dovey than i expected
>>
>>134888423
Might as well do the Shimoyake one next.
>>
File: Boruto_Naruto_DiverCity.jpg (238 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
Boruto_Naruto_DiverCity.jpg
238 KB, 1024x725
>>134885012
>>134885070
This. Burrito is one /fa/ motherfucker.
>>
File: alternative activation.gif (66 KB, 406x477) Image search: [Google]
alternative activation.gif
66 KB, 406x477
>>134885142
Only one of them has it for now.
>>
File: based FUCKING dadruto.png (59 KB, 240x314) Image search: [Google]
based FUCKING dadruto.png
59 KB, 240x314
>>134887339
>dat "mama" look
>actually just a younger version of her future husband
>>
File: 51941718_p1.jpg (837 KB, 1436x2000) Image search: [Google]
51941718_p1.jpg
837 KB, 1436x2000
>134888018
>Sarda: Boruto, you're actually really kind, huh?
>You looked that way with Himawari-chan too, so really...
>You're a good big brother...
>sfx: suu... (sleep)
>Boruto: (It's the same as doing this)
>(with Himawari... right?)
You two trying to get at something here? Want to use the Sunflower as a Funflower?
>>
>>134889967
>[The words you want to hear from your daughter most no jutsu!]
>Boruto!Himawari/Sarada: When I grow up, I'm gonna marry Papa!
>sfx: bu (spurt)
>Naruto: Amazing, Boruto! That's definitely the strongest ninjutsu!
>Sasuke: No, your transformation jutsu is still unfnished! Complete a more perfect jutsu!
>>
File: 52846839_p1_master1200.jpg (287 KB, 650x946) Image search: [Google]
52846839_p1_master1200.jpg
287 KB, 650x946
>>134890204
Well since you're here might as well just start posting shit to translate.
>>
File: 52846839_p2_master1200.jpg (371 KB, 650x934) Image search: [Google]
52846839_p2_master1200.jpg
371 KB, 650x934
>>134890254
>>
File: 52846839_p3_master1200.jpg (309 KB, 650x925) Image search: [Google]
52846839_p3_master1200.jpg
309 KB, 650x925
>>134890299
And they were all raped. The end.
>>
File: 51870937_p2.jpg (392 KB, 650x926) Image search: [Google]
51870937_p2.jpg
392 KB, 650x926
>>134890338
>>
File: 51870937_p3.jpg (334 KB, 650x932) Image search: [Google]
51870937_p3.jpg
334 KB, 650x932
>>134890372
>>
File: 51870937_p4.jpg (312 KB, 650x917) Image search: [Google]
51870937_p4.jpg
312 KB, 650x917
>>134890405
>>
File: 51899850_p3.jpg (469 KB, 944x1203) Image search: [Google]
51899850_p3.jpg
469 KB, 944x1203
>>134890442
>>
File: 51899850_p6.jpg (479 KB, 944x1203) Image search: [Google]
51899850_p6.jpg
479 KB, 944x1203
>>134890483
>>
File: 51921914_p1.png (306 KB, 954x909) Image search: [Google]
51921914_p1.png
306 KB, 954x909
>>134890550
>>
File: 52010579_p12.png (1 MB, 664x3195) Image search: [Google]
52010579_p12.png
1 MB, 664x3195
>>134890580
>>
File: 52010579_p13.png (1011 KB, 664x3195) Image search: [Google]
52010579_p13.png
1011 KB, 664x3195
>>134890627
>>
File: 3401.png (21 KB, 256x274) Image search: [Google]
3401.png
21 KB, 256x274
>>134863321
>Mature content (seinen tier)
>>
File: 52176066_p1.png (177 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
52176066_p1.png
177 KB, 600x800
>>134890664
>>
File: 52303381_p8_master1200.jpg (299 KB, 330x1200) Image search: [Google]
52303381_p8_master1200.jpg
299 KB, 330x1200
>>134890702
>>
File: 53013582_p1_master1200.jpg (469 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
53013582_p1_master1200.jpg
469 KB, 800x600
>>134890772
>>
File: 53215884_p14_master1200.jpg (523 KB, 1000x884) Image search: [Google]
53215884_p14_master1200.jpg
523 KB, 1000x884
>>134890820
>>
File: NARUTO.full.1930122.jpg (226 KB, 1100x800) Image search: [Google]
NARUTO.full.1930122.jpg
226 KB, 1100x800
>>134890858
And that's it. Really looking forward to seeing more of these kids.
>>
File: nothin personnel kid.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel kid.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: 54085251_p2_master1200.jpg (329 KB, 650x922) Image search: [Google]
54085251_p2_master1200.jpg
329 KB, 650x922
Hope someone buy this one.
>>
Since a sequel series is all but confirmed, we need to make a Boruto Bingo

Here, I'll start

>SARADA leaves the group and TURNS EVIL
>>
>>134890964
How did these fuccbois end up fighting even though nobody's dead? Goddammit.

And shut the fuck up Pink.
>>
>>134890964
Christ, Minato.
>>
>>134863321
The only thing that made the Zabuza arc good was the fact that it was so self aware. Ninjas are not heroic people, they are murderers/assassins for hire. That was the only arc that bothered mentioning that.
>>
File: CC7h5phUsAEpo8l.png (386 KB, 1000x1214) Image search: [Google]
CC7h5phUsAEpo8l.png
386 KB, 1000x1214
>>134891047
Actually does anyone here think Salad might be the MC of the new series? I mean it hardly matters since they're both protags, but her dream seems to fall more in line with traditional shounen.

Burrito's more interesting but I doubt he'll resonate quite as strongly with the fanbase, especially if his journey takes a few dark turns on the path to Saucehood.

I mean the kid's a stone cold killer.
>>
>>134891233
>I mean the kid's a stone cold killer.
Must be Hinata's influence.
>>
>>134891233
It's a shounen meaning the boy is going to be the hero
>>
File: 24941722.jpg (710 KB, 1000x1494) Image search: [Google]
24941722.jpg
710 KB, 1000x1494
>>134891047
Sarada becomes a neesan and gets a cute otouto
>>
>>134891410
That would just make her go evil even faster.
>>
File: 52176066_p5.png (142 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
52176066_p5.png
142 KB, 600x900
>>134891285
Wasn't the Gaiden shounen? Also Salad already looks like a boy.
>>
File: [yandere intensifies].jpg (80 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
[yandere intensifies].jpg
80 KB, 1000x1000
>>134891282
>Must be Hinata's influence
Why are the sweetest smelling flowers always the deadliest?
>>
>>134887227
> hinata getting fucked by younger versions of Naruto

...go on
>>
>>134891410
>giving an Uchiha fucking shit siblings
When has that EVER worked out?
>>
File: 1446980181507.png (340 KB, 599x870) Image search: [Google]
1446980181507.png
340 KB, 599x870
>>134891463
As much as I like reverse traps an actually Uchiha boy would be nice, hopefully without Izuna's cock sucking lips.

I don't know if it would be better to say Pan needs her Bra or Trucks needs his Goten.

With Kishi being influenced by DBZ I had expected both main couples to atleast have two kids, but without one the Gaiden wouldn't have taken place unless they were twins.

Chouchou's 'who's my daddy' got old fast.

>>134891575
Sakura raised her with love, and Sarada turned out decent.
>>
>>134875793
Well, anything from revenge, to shooting Konoha in the foot for losing their Jinchuuriki to straight up stealing the Kyuubi.
>>
Interesting characters got shoved aside, Sasuke this, Sasuke that, power creep and interesting equipment/defining traits faded in favor of energy beams.
>>
>>134891654
>and Sarada turned out decent
Only because Dadruto deactivated her before she went NUCLEAR like Papa
>>
>interesting and serious discussion on Naruto
Am I really on /a/ right now? Where did all the edgelords go?
>>
>>134890964
Damn, Sasuke and Naruto got fucking dropped.
>>
File: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.jpg (232 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.jpg
232 KB, 863x752
>>134891881
They gave up or killed themselves upon realizing that the ride will truly never end.
>>
>>134890254
>[Mitsuki's method for forced reconciliation] (BoruSara + Mitsuki)
>Sarada: What if you just thought about it for second? Understand? Don't make me say it again.
>Boruto: What?! What about you, Sarada?
>Mitsuki: Calm down, you two.
>We have mission tomorrow and you're fighting this much...
>Boruto/Sarada: Mitsuki, be quiet.
>Mitsuki: ...
>(Siiigh....) ... You two are so close that you fight, but please settle down...
>sfx: nyu (stretch)
>>134890299
>sfx: gyu (squeeze)
>sfx: dottan (bind)
>sfx: awawawawawawah (panic)
>Sarada: (C-C-C-CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE)
>Boruto: Uwah, uwah, I can't feel my heart!
>>134890338
>Boruto: M-Mitsuki, sorry! We patched it all up so let us go!
>sfx: wata wata (fussing)
>Mitsuki: Have you really patched it up?
>Sarad: Really, really! We won't argue like that anymore!
>Mitsuki: Hm...
>sfx: niko (grin)
>Mitsuki: I want you to really patch things up by tomorrow, so why don't you stay like that for a bit longer?
>Boruto/Sarada: ...
>HAAH!?
>MITSUKIIIII
>sfx: awawawawawawah (panic)
>Mitsuki: (These two are frustrating, so I wonder if they'll use this chance to get together)
>sfx: nikoniko (grinning)
>>
File: can I get you guys a condom.jpg (37 KB, 726x400) Image search: [Google]
can I get you guys a condom.jpg
37 KB, 726x400
>>134892287
>(BoruSara + Mitsuki)
>>
>>134892287
Why is Boruto using ってばさ? Was that just casual talk or is it like Naruto's だってばよ?
>>
File: keikaku doori.jpg (315 KB, 770x960) Image search: [Google]
keikaku doori.jpg
315 KB, 770x960
>>134892287
>Mitsuki: I want you to really patch things up by tomorrow, so why don't you stay like that for a bit longer?
>spawn of Mengele Jackson trying to jump start the plan and take credit
>>
>>134890372
>sfx: ka (thwack)
>Boruto: I did it!
>Sarada: Hmph... You've gotten pretty good, haven't you?
>sfx: hyoko (appear)
>Boruto: Uwah!? Don't scare me like that! (Since when were you watching?)
>>134890405
>Boruto: ...... But, well, this is a piece of cake!
>[Plainly]
>Sarada: Well, you are Papa's "number one pupil," so of course it is.
>Boruto: ...
>Sarada: ... But Boruto, when I become Hokage, you'll support me, won't you?
>Boruto: ! Yeah!
>sfx: zah zah (grass crunching)
>Sarada: I'm hoping so.
>sfx: doki (heartbeat)
>sfx: ton (tap)
>>134890442
>Boruto: Y-yeah! Leave it to me!
>sfx: niko (grin)
>Sasuke: By the way, Sarada, if your aim is to be Hokage then you must train more too.
>sfx: nadenade (rub rub)
>Sarada: Y-yeah, I know.
>Boruto: (But before then, I've definitely got to become more like Uncle Sasuke!)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.