[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your ability and its conditions be ? >if a question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
What would your ability and its conditions be ?
>if a question I ask ignites anger inside my opponent mind, I get a power up
>my power up is proportional to the anger raised
>if it makes them fear me, my Nen and raw strenght increases
>anger increases my raw physical strength

Eg- "don't you agree that white males are far superior to any kind of female ?"
>>
>literally turning shitposting into a superpower
>>
>>134862223
>shitposting
I meant it in real life
>>
BEST.

THREAD.

EVER.
>>
>>134862201
>Carbon Manipulation
>Im litterly Greed from FMA
Conditon
>The less surface area I cover in armor the stronger it gets
>By covering a smaller area my speed is increased
>>
>>134863050

10/10 copying Greed. Nice originality faggot.
>>
Turn into a loli trap on command but the condition is that I have to suck sequential prime number of dicks each day
>>
>>134862201
>Power
>I can turn into a little girl
>Condition
>I'm not actually a little girl
>>
>>134863085
>Trying to be original when it comes to thinking of superpowers
Faggot. by this point in time everything you can think of has allready been thought up. He asked us what we'd like. Thats what id like.
I can combine it with Conjuration to make more and more and spead it if i want.

Tell me your super origonal fucking power then
>>
>Symbiotic Suit
It's an emission-type ability that works just like Ten, except it uses reiforcement and manipulation types to enhance your body.
The suit has an independent action function, so even if I'm knocked out mid-battle I can still fight, though the suit will prioritize my survival so it'll probably run away.

I can bestow the suit to one more person besides myself, however said person must remain within 10m range, also the suit will only enhance the person natural recovery abilities.

Limitations: Must use the suit for at least 12 hours and eat at least one chocolate bar everyday or else the suit capabilities will be halved.
>>
>>134862201
Thanks, madhouse.
>>
>>134862201
As a Dog trainer it'd have to be a Enhancement/Transmutation Type of gaining a dogs abilities at a enhanced level
>Super precise hearing
>Super smell
>Super agility
>Better nightvison
Conditon
>The stronger I get the more Dog minded I get
>Prey drive kicks in sometimes
>>
>>134863436
>>134863243
>>134863203
>>134863050
>>134862201
Go back to reddit.
>>
I think Everyone is going to pick super fighting Overpowered powers. Even though those types of powers are kinda useless unless your counter terrorism and picking fights with spiders all the time.

90% of hunters use Nen in more practicle day to day sense
>>
I would have the ability to fund commie forever.
The condition would be meme subs for everything. .
>>
File: gwqgkwmegwoef.jpg (6 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
gwqgkwmegwoef.jpg
6 KB, 311x162
>>134863576
>>
>>134862201
Reminder that this is the cancer brought by the anime.
>>
File: The-Face-of-Nightmares.jpg (67 KB, 1122x629) Image search: [Google]
The-Face-of-Nightmares.jpg
67 KB, 1122x629
>>134862201
Ability:One hit kills
Condition: If I fail to kill an enemy with 1 punch I explode on site
>>
>>134862201
Ability
>Be able to overpower the strongest character in the series.
Condition:
>Job to everyone else.
>>
power: ability to create shit threads
condition: have to suck as much cock as OP
>>
Since these things usually develop as a part of your skills and traits mine would probable be:
The ability to fail at everything I do but not in any noteworthy way, just bare failing or passively forces me to give up half way.
The condition is I am fundamentally not allowed to die before my natural end, only suffer
>>
>>134862201
>Power
Negate every other power by touching them
>Condition
Every one I use this power on is added to my harem, regardless of gender
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.