[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gurren lagann thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: wallpaper-64007.jpg (217 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-64007.jpg
217 KB, 1280x1024
Where are you when spiral power saved the universe ?

>le bitter sweet ending
>tear jerking bgm
>Aotd
>>
Gurren Lagann, not so good
>>
>>134847459
But I liked it
>>
At least the second ED was pretty great.
>>
>>134846002
not being a newfag
>>
>le
Not being a faggot.
>>
File: 1182817555107.jpg (117 KB, 749x558) Image search: [Google]
1182817555107.jpg
117 KB, 749x558
the threads were fun
>>
>>134846002
Getter Robo is better. Getter Emperor > STTGL.

>le
Fuck off reddit.
>>
>>134846002
Still questioning myself why Simon never fucked Yoko.
>>
So, I tried to watch TTGL three times. I really, really wanted to like it. I was frustrated that I couldn't like it, but there was just some glaring flaws I couldn't get over.
First of all, the power of Simon's robot feels way too convenient, to the point where "humanity's struggle" doesn't really feel like a struggle. Not to mention it was just sitting there in the dirt. There's also the fact that nobody, literally nobody, has ever considered stealing the spiral's robots to use for themselves? Lastly, Kamina decided to combine completely randomly because it was "cool" and this lead to making one of the most powerful robots in the universe?
Simon was annoying as fuck, but for character development I can excuse that. But Kamina? He was retarded. Excruciatingly retarded. His plot armor was way too fucking strong before he died. I'm glad he was killed off.
But then here comes fucking Nia. In an anime about surviving and "manliness", it relies on the tired old trope of beautiful mysterious girl falling into the MCs lap again.
That's where I dropped it the last time I watched it.
Also, here's a mention to Yoko. A character just sitting there for fanservice.
>>
>>134850259

Because he had his cross eyed retard waifu after his heart got cucked by Kamina.
>>
>>134850400
Good because the second half was god awful except this part.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6-pNp0sEtc
>>
>>134846002
Fuck off.
>>
>>134846002
In a real funk in life.
Spiral Power saved me too.
Arigatou Shimon-sama.
>>
>>134846002
>Saves the universe
>Become a hobo
Legit
>>
It's my favorite anime
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.