[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Sai Kishi's first big mistake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
The most boring character in the series, and that's saying a lot
>>
>>134844712
Kishi's mistake was keeping kidnapping Sasuke and then use it as a plot point throughout 90% of the series.
>>
>>134844712
Not his fault, all of the ninja kids barely have any screen time in the manga and he is the new guy on top of that. In the anime they throw in a lot more screen times on the social life of the ninja kids don't they?
>>
>>134844712
listening to editor kun and not making his dream yaoi manga was his fist mistake.
>>
>>134844765
I wouldn't say kidnapped tho
>>
>>134845099
Not listening to his editor would mean no sasuke in the first place. His editor also left after the pain arc. Kishi should always listen to his editor. Kishi is the George Lucas of shonen.
>>
>>134845767
Did NOT know that, it makes total sense
>>
>>134844712
Sasuke is his earliest and biggest mistake along with everyone with the last name Uchiha.
>>
>>134844712
Pierrot needed him for filler. Same with Yamato. Characters who only existed to round out the numbers.
>>
>>134845926
The Uchiha were actually a nice mystery during the early days, you knew almost nothing about them until the Sasuke's flashbacks. They got really boring when the sharingan got too OP.
>>
>>134845985
They had potential but were all dropped ASAP. sad because powers look cool etc. but no we need HARDER RASENGAN RASENGAN HARDER
>>
>>134845767
I heard that Sakura and Sasuke were suggested by the editor, but does anyone know Kishi's original plan?
>>
>>134847936

The show went for varied and unique forms of ninjutsu to EYE MAGIC LOL
>>
>>134849136

>show
I mean series

>for

I meant "from"
>>
Yes he completely fucked it up. It had so much potential to have replacement for team 7 but he wasn't cool/interesting enough despite being member of special operations and assassination team.
>>
>>134845767
>>134849054
Executive meddling boils my blood, holy shit. Possible great stories ruined by greed and marketing and for it only left to imagination.
>>
>>134844712
Sasgay and Sakura were, having the two most annoying characters as main characters is complete shit.
>>
>>134849054
>Kishi's original plan?
I doubt he even had one. At this point I'm pretty sure he did everything the editor suggested plotwise and his only merit was creating the universe and drawing the manga.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.