[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's the same story, with the same characters, the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 67333l.jpg (73 KB, 311x450) Image search: [Google]
67333l.jpg
73 KB, 311x450
>It's the same story, with the same characters, the same location, everything is the same but told from a different characters perspective
>They seriously animated two whole seasons of this
>>
>>134841076
Tsukuhime anime when?
>>
Imagine two whole seasons of Heavens feel.
>>
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>134841076
Same as what? DEEN/stay Night? Nope, try again.

Same as the UBW route of the VN? Well yeah, it's one of those things called an "adaptation".
>>
also shirou a shit

>I WANT TO SAVE PEOPLE HURR DURR SUCK MY DICK SABER AND RIN ALSO
>>
Explain further.
>>
>>134841076
Wait for Heavens Feel, which is announced.
>>
>>134841129
Heaven's Feel is a three part movie series though right?
>>
>>134843719
fuck off faggot
>>
>>134841135
It's the same as the original stay night
>>
All of that budget for the most dull and drab looking show ever, with smoke and light beams covering up every action scene.
>>
>only watched up to the point where Rider was introduced
Wew lad
>>
>>134841076
Yeah, OP you tell them! I can't believe people actually sat through two more cours of the same recycled shit just because the animation improved.

*Goes back to watching Pokemon*
>>
>>134846682
Don't feed secondaries/bait any attention
>>
>>134841076
The same as what exactly? DEEN/Stay Night? Nope

UBW movie? Superficially
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.