[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a character from the anime 'Hunter x Hunter'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: kurapika.jpg (200 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kurapika.jpg
200 KB, 1024x768
This is a character from the anime 'Hunter x Hunter' named Kurapika (and believe it or not, he's actually a male)
>>
he actualy looks like a male in this pic
>>
>>134840985
This character who looks like a guy is a guy? Never would have guessed.
>>
>>134840985
The Tsukihime adaption looks bretty gud.
>>
>he's actually a male
No shit, Sherlock.
>>
>>134840985
I don't believe you.
>>
File: Kurapika 2.jpg (559 KB, 900x1288) Image search: [Google]
Kurapika 2.jpg
559 KB, 900x1288
>>134841031
Sorry my bad, I misschose the picture, What about this one?
>>
I was literally convinced he was a girl in disguise all the way to the part where they showed him without a shirt on over halfway through the anime.
>>
>>134840985
if you start typing "is kurapika" on Google most if not all of the suggestions made by Google are about his gender kek
>>
>>134840985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POhYGwaOyJs
>>
there was that scene in the original HxH that i remember all the time (during the hunter exam arc) when everybody had a roommate in the ship en route to the island for the next test, leorio took a shower and i think he complimented his own self and then kurapica got the chills, afterwards when leorio stepped out of the bathroom naked, kurapica went craycray lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.