[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dance with Devils
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: CWWw6uTUsAA_h6H.jpg (136 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
CWWw6uTUsAA_h6H.jpg
136 KB, 600x836
>Dance with Devils - 11 [720p]
>>
>>134832900

Wait, people are watching this?

Did the guys start calling her "bitch" already? Because every otoge has that for some reason.
>>
>>134833254
No, MCs designated nickname in this is "butterfly".
>>
When and why did they change their clothes?
>>
>>134833514
It is important to transform into a super fag before you go fight the king of vampires.
>>
What a unique design.
>>
Got Castlevania vibes from this episode
>>
Maybe she should stop making decisions.
>>
Is this like Kamigami no Asobi or Diabolik Lovers?
>>
>>134835145
It's a reverse harem, yeah.
>>
Last episode next week?
>>
>>134835451
Seems like it. I'll be sad it see it end.
>>
Who is the best boy and why is it Mage?
>>
>>134832900
>that blush and shy glance to the side
Why is /fit/ so moe?

>>134835451
>>134835908
One episode to resolve the whole grimoire plot, great. Doesn't seem like enough time to do it in a satisfying manner.
>>
>>134835009
To be fair, she was brought by force. The guy threatened her when he crushed the apple, she had no way out of it.
>>
File: 53594928_p3.jpg (196 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
53594928_p3.jpg
196 KB, 800x800
>>134836367
>>134836970
>not even touching her like a creep, just giving her a reassuring pat on the head like a true bro
Doesn't need contracts and lies/10
>>
>>134837401
I'll be buying the game just for him. Don't fuck this up, Rejet.
>>
Dog coming out of the elevator was hilarious. Needs a webm.
>>
File: 53993926_p9.jpg (144 KB, 470x579) Image search: [Google]
53993926_p9.jpg
144 KB, 470x579
>>134837518
I don't even own a PSP or Vita or know any Japanese beyond search terms, but he's tempting me.

Also, why is Urie much better as a girl? I kept thinking he was lacking something but then I saw this and it all clicked.
>>
I hope the "Ritsuka embraces her demon side" routes in the game are good, I want to play it just for them.
>>
>>134838198
I'll post about it in the /vg/ thread if I still remember in three months.
>>
>>134833514
I burst out laughing when I saw Sadist's fucking ridiculous outfit and /fit/ still refusing to wear sleeves.
>>
File: 53786677_p0.png (1 MB, 827x1075) Image search: [Google]
53786677_p0.png
1 MB, 827x1075
>>134838280
I really want her laughing, happy side to be present in routes with devils, the kind of faces and attitude she had with Azuna, not to just be helpless and bashful the whole time. Having some devil strength in her should mean she's able to be casual with them.

It'd be nice too for some routes to have resolutions similar to the anime, getting Lindo cooperating for her sake, instead of killing him off or something. I can't see Rem or Mage wanting to upset her like that, and I kind of want Lindo to live through being told she doesn't want him. Urie and Shiki probably wouldn't care, unless Shiki keeps Lindo around to chase him about.

>>134839519
I've preordered straps so I'll definitely have my memory jerked by then.
>>
>>134839979
Damn fingers.
>>
>>134839979
I liked that she kinda stood up against the vampire king. Other otome protags wouldn't have done that. She needs to be like that in the game, too.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (338 KB, 1416x1412) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
338 KB, 1416x1412
>Listened to the Mage character monologue from the single
Mage is too fucking pure for this world. How did the guy who I assumed was going to be worst boy turn out to be the best boy? I want to buy the game just so he can win. I might not even bother playing any other routes.

Have a shitty translation of the second half of Mage's character monologue
http://pastebin.com/X2JY6F7w
>>
>>134840699
Remember when everyone thought Sadist was best boy? How wrong we were.

I actually grew to like the emo liar, too. His akward autism moe won me over.
Still, /fit/ a best.
>>
>>134840699
Someone on the unmentionable site put up translations for all the monologues, but there's typos here and there, and they're all in the form of images with really crappy colours/font, and paragraph breaks in the wrong places. I'm particularly curious about Roen's monologue because I've seen two summaries of it that had very different ideas of what he means on Rem taking him in. The translation this person did was vague as fuck and I don't know any grammar so I can only confirm for myself that verbs and things match.

I was very happy to hear the first part of Mage's, where he says nobody defies him because he can protect them. 'Look how tough I am, I get what I want because I help them'. You big goof.

Here's a mediafire with the monologues in if people haven't had them: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7p7lnd0dj47mt/Monologues
I haven't seen the CDs on Nyaa so I'm still missing most of the songs and relying on odd links like this. I had no idea otome was such a pain to keep tabs on.
>>
>>134841470
Hikari no Akari has all the CDs.
>>
>>134841455
I actually still like Sadist when he's in the trio with /fit/ and Slut, but he's a shit when it's just him and Ritsuka.
>>
>>134841919
The baka trio truly is the best part of the show.
>>
>>134841919
Same here, he's more giddy and childish. The past few episodes he keeps, I don't know the right term, stepping up and down really quick and doing high kicks. It's cute. Alone with Ritsuka he was trying too hard to be dark and edgy, but there was a short moment of him being vulnerable.

Urie is the same way. I thought he was boring and the mature one in the group, but since they got turned into a trio he's been literally butting heads with Mage. His monologue helped give last week's song more meaning for him, and I'm starting to get the feeling that no matter how many centuries old they are the devils are all children. Hell, considering how big Mr Arlond looked, they're probably the devil equivalent of shota.
>>
File: 1444240359354.jpg (141 KB, 750x871) Image search: [Google]
1444240359354.jpg
141 KB, 750x871
>>
>>134843438
>Mage pom is the only one wearing sleeves
>the others are all wearing four-leg trousers

What does it mean?
>>
>>134836970
Certainly not enough time to revive Azuna save for a deus ex machina.
>>
>>134844748
They also have to deal with Dog, too.
>>
>>134844961
Dog is there for the giggles or he wouldn't tell them the place.
>>
>>134833514
The musical scene was FABULOUS MAX. If only every episode were great like this one.

I was starting to doubt the show after the first episode, but Dracula made it worthwhile.
>>
>>134846944
I don't understand why most of the time they are so terrible and singing when they obviously can do better and if nothing else the OP and ED should be a proof of that.
>>
>>134846944
>FABULOUS musical scene
>the boys are suddenly bros
>Ritsuka is still slow but at least she wasn't a wet blanket
If only every episode was like this.
>>
>>134847008
I keep finding that I hate the song and find it all out of tune when I watch the Funi rip, but when I rewatch it with raws I end up liking it. I imagine for the OP and ED they'd have different staff editing and directing since they get more prominent CD releases.
>>
What are the best filters for fixing Funi's DARKNESS?
>>
>>134848036
Downloading the .ass file and raws.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.