[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of my rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 27.jpg (442 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
442 KB, 848x1200
All of my rage
>>
>>134829883
Between this and the not-NTR shit, mangaka went full retard. She makes good scenarios but can't really make a whole story revolve around it.
>>
>>134829921
>the not-NTR shit
Am I going to be angry after reading that ?
>>
>>134830009
Its not Sakuranbo, its Kono S
Yes but not for that reason. The end is true rage material but the NTR part of the story has nothing to do with it
>>
>>134830225
Please, tell me what happens
>>
>>134830522
The older woman the MC loves in Kono S wants to kill herself after some shit goes down, to stop her from suicide MC uses his butt power to get her to fall in love with him thus stopping her from killing herself. However, this means he cannot have sex with her or she will go back to before and then kill herself. MC cockblocked himself to save her

Sakuranbo has good ending though
>>
>>134830594
>Sakuranbo has good ending
Nice
>>
>>134830594
I thought you were saying that sakuranbo had a bullshit ending, thanks none the less
>>
>>134830594
>Sakuranbo has good ending though
It's over and untranslated or the manga is an adaptation of a ln ?
>>
>>134830626
>>134830650
After Rena is freed from the doctor who is trying to use her as an experimentation for age shit, she leaves Agawa and Asou to continue her enzyme treatment. She now just has to take some regular doses of medicine/pills rather than Agawa's saliva. Sometime later Agawa and Asou are living together and get a note from Rena, and it ends with Rena showing up at their door.
>>134830693
Its over, been over for years. Sakuranbo finished, mangaka did Kono S which is also finished, and then I don't know.

There is a pretty horrifying scene where Rena is naked strapped to a table, but Asou saves her.
>>
I love this artists settings. All super unique.
Girls are cute, MCs are pretty good.

But the writing is so fucking shit most the time.
>>
File: 011.png (2 MB, 1925x1400) Image search: [Google]
011.png
2 MB, 1925x1400
>>134829883
Rage thread?
>>
>>134831508
Fuck that bitch
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.