[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cell spawns a 5 Cell Jrs >They're all pure perfection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Cell.png (298 KB, 748x1069) Image search: [Google]
Cell.png
298 KB, 748x1069
>Cell spawns a 5 Cell Jrs
>They're all pure perfection
>Cell is SSJG and lends the rest God Ki
>All train with Zenkai boosts for 4 months
>SSGSS Golden Cell & 5 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs
>They're all part Namekian
>Namekian Fusion
>Cell is now SSGSS Golden Perfect Cell after fusion with 5 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs
Is there anyone else in Dragon Ball who can match Cell's potential?
>>
Whis would just turn back time and kill Cell before doing all that shit.
>>
>>134822827
Or just killing him there. No need to turn back in time, Whis is that OP.
>>
>>134822790
I regret not being here when cell became the new madara uchiha.
>>
File: dragon-ball-70400.jpg (189 KB, 800x1149) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-70400.jpg
189 KB, 800x1149
>>134822881
>implying Gero's machines won't collect samples of Beerus and Whis beforehand and add them to Cell's DNA
>>
File: 24zvpmx.jpg (52 KB, 521x751) Image search: [Google]
24zvpmx.jpg
52 KB, 521x751
>>134822954
>anon is still under the impression that Cell isn't secretly everyone
>>
>>134823057
I always start reading these fucking shit tier DBZ scans backwards on instinct when somebody posts them.
>>
>>134823057
>Implying Whis would not notice the robot and even he didn't the data would not be comparable to the original Whis.
>>
>>134822790
As Gohan has proven, potential means jack shit.
>>
>>134823523
>wouldn't be comparable
Correct, it would be perfected.
>>
>>134823616
Well played. I admit defeat.
>>
>>134822790
>Cell is now SSGSS Golden Perfect Cell after fusion with 5 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs
You forgot
>Theme song: C
>CERU CERU CERU CERU!
>>
>>134823737
>SONO NI UDE GREEN GREEN GREEN
>ATAMA NO NAKA MEAN MEAN MEAN
>>
>>134822790
Buu could absorb everyone and become the strongest.
>>
>>134822790
Posting an edit I made a while back:
>Is there a character that could even TOUCH Seru? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Seru. I'm not even talking about 100% Perfect Seru with Juunana and Juuhachi absorbed, with a zenkai boost. Hell, I'm not even talking about 100% Perfect Seru, with Juunana and Juuhachi absorbed, Zenkai Boosto, used his Saiyajin genes to go Supa Saiyajin 3, with 5 Seru Junias performing the Supa Saiyajin Goddo ritual, tapped into the full power of Goruden Furiza's form through a year of training, letting his Seru Junias almost kill him over and over to grind out more Zenkai Boostos, having absorbed Majin Buu, Birusu, and Uisu, used Buu's cells to make himself indestructible, and having absorbed every person in the universe. I'm talking about 100% Perfect Seru, with Juunana and Juuhachi absorbed, Zenkai Boosto, used his Saiyajin genes to go Supa Saiyajin 3, with 5 Seru Junias performing the Supa Saiyajin Goddo ritual, tapped into the full power of Goruden Furiza's form through a year of training, letting his Seru Junias almost kill him over and over to grind out more Zenkai Boostos, having absorbed Majin Buu, Birusu, and Uisu, used Buu's cells to make himself indestructible, having absorbed every person on Earth, used the Doragon Barus to wish everyone back to life so that he can absorb them again, then traveled across the universe doing the same thing with every planet, then done the same with the other 11 universes, then used Toranksu's Taim Mashino to travel to every point in time and do the same thing all over again, then summon the Doragon and absorb him too.
>>
>>134824785

I like the romaji.
>>
>>134824818
You can thank the anons that suggested I add it after the first draft.
>>
>>134823545
Gohan was a mistake.

Akira Toriyama
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.