[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get get creative. Pick an anime that is primarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ymWGkld.jpg (154 KB, 1167x622) Image search: [Google]
ymWGkld.jpg
154 KB, 1167x622
Let's get get creative. Pick an anime that is primarily drama and turn it into a shounen action show.

Nagi no Asukara
One of the Sea God's scales becomes a malevolent entity that wishes to make himself whole again by consuming the sacred fire and other scales of the 14 sea villages to have complete power over the seas. A high school aged hilarity learns to use skirts fire magic to combat this threat. He is joined by other spirit fire casters from the other villages.
>>
>>134819469
In b4 AnoHana hell
>>
>>134819469
>any anime

Add robots.

It's now better, prove me wrong
>>
Gotta fix this:
One of the Sea God's scales becomes a malevolent entity that wishes to make himself whole again by consuming the sacred fire and other scales of the 14 sea villages to have complete power over the seas. A high school aged Hikari learns to use spirit fire magic to combat this threat. He is joined by other spirit fire casters from the other villages.
>>
>>134819798
Robot-Submarines.

Tsumugu as the captain of the ship.
Chisaki as the sub nurse/doctor.
Sayu as the communications chick.
Hikari, Manaka and Miuna as pilots of mechas.
Kaname as jealous second in command.
Tsumugu's grandfather as the robot designer.
>>
>>134821111
Ena folks already underwater newtypes
>>
>>134821111
>a whole anime about amphibious mobile suits
>>
>>134821111
I didn't know I needed this. inb4 Miuna sacrifices herself for the other pilots
>>
>>134821111
Uroko should be a distant commander type they communicate in the headquarters. Akira can come as tag along kid and comic relief.
>>
File: Hyouka.full.1871944.jpg (231 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
Hyouka.full.1871944.jpg
231 KB, 720x900
Give Oreki a gun and have him solve and fight crimes, there, AOTD.
>>
Okaaaadaaa
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.