[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are coalgirls' subs for Monogatari Series Second season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Are coalgirls' subs for Monogatari Series Second season good? I've seen it criticized a lot, but at the same time I don't know which torrent to use and it's the one with the most seeders. Anyway, what's the best option?
>>
>>134816703
Kill yourself.
>>
>>134816879
okay but that doesn't answer the question
>>
halp
>>
>>134816703
No. Get Commie for the first half, and Rush_Job for the second.
>>
>>134817651
but what's the reason for not getting coalgirls?
>>
>>134816703
Just go to CrunchyRoll© for all your subbed anime needs, senpai! CrunchyRoll© has all your favorites, including Monogatari Second Season. Just $6.95 a month for a premium account!

But seriously, no, coalgirls sucks
>>
>>134817748
again what's your reasoning? People say they suck without giving an explanation.
>>
>>134817783
Coalgirls used Daisuki's shit subs for S2. Fuck, even coalgirls admitted that they were shit.
>>
>>134817847
mind giving me the best option on nyaa then please?
>>
>>134817882
Bud, did you not see this?

>>134817651
>>
>>134817908
why not commie for the second half?
>>
>>134817748
I like crunchyroll
>>
>>134816703
commie
>>
>>134817997
They didn't release a bluray copy of the latter half. If you don't mind watching the TV release, then go ahead. They both have the same subs.
>>
why the fuck are the monogatari series SS so hard to torrent anyway, it's fucking weird given their popularity
>>
>>134816703
You can read more here:
http://coalgirls.wakku.to/9946/finalcatchup-plans

>Using R1 subs was a mistake. It was a decision made based off of my own biased opinion due to my status in Chihiro, as opposed to my real thoughts. The plan is to overhaul all episodes to use Commie’s subs with some modifications.

Even Coalgirls doesn't think the subs they chose are good, so you probably want to avoid them until at least they redo things.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.