[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe Yoko's personality.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Yoko_littner_looks_at_you.jpg (73 KB, 621x450) Image search: [Google]
Yoko_littner_looks_at_you.jpg
73 KB, 621x450
Describe Yoko's personality.
>>
a shit.
>>
is 'fat fucking tits' a personality trait?
>>
Slut.
>>
Fanservice
>>
>>134815163
I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN AND I DON'T NEED NO MAN TO TAKE CARE OF ME
>>
Craves cock
>>
if she kisses, you you will die

also walking talking fanservice
>>
>>134815163

cum-guzzling
>>
Strong willed?
Tenacious maybe.
Fiercely loyal, I guess.
Pragmatic.

"Unable to move on" would describe her for almost all of the time after Kamina's death. I still think she's hung up on a dead guy for the rest of her life which is why she only hugs Kittan and grows old alone as a teacher, but it kind of gets spun in a positive light after that alternate reality thing. Instead of it being, "I am incapable of moving on," it became "I've chosen to love this guy and that's the way it is."
>>
>>134815320
You sure, that actually would be a personality trait. But she didn't even have that.
>>
File: 75349.jpg (649 KB, 2303x1640) Image search: [Google]
75349.jpg
649 KB, 2303x1640
Why couldn't the make her a more interesting character? Other gainax girls had both personalities and provided fanservice: Gunbuster, Nadia, Eva, FLCL, Diebuster, Abenobashi. So did the girls in Imaichi's post-ttgl shows like pant and stocking or kill la kill.
>>
>>134816030
where is medaka from medaka box?
>>
Cock milking succubus
>>
>>134816177
Pretty sure that's all gainax original shit.
>>
>>134816030
She should have died in Kittan's place doing the Giga Drill Break.

TTGL needed a GAR female character.
>>
>>134815163
Ummm... Tits, big tits and breasts and tits and boobs
>>
Sheev-esque
>>
>>134815163

NTRing harpy
>>
>>134816177
Either this cause it doesn't have Mahoromatic:
>>134816215
But I think the picture is actually older than the adaptation. After all there isn't any Panty and Stocking on ther and it's an original.
>>
>>134815163
Fiery and nurturing
>>
>>134815609
Sounds like otaku purityfag appeasement to stay in their good spending graces.
>>
>>134816230
I feel like killing off a character at that point was kind of meaningless in general. After Kamina's death, the death of any other character could never deliver anything close to that level of impact in the show.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.