[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what could have been...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
what could have been...
>>
taco fags are really fucking obnoxious with their tryhard "badass" dragon ball fan fiction shit.

I say this as a shitskin myself, but shit even as a kid, as much as I liked DBZ, even I knew back then dbz had shit writing and that really hasn't changed with the course of time.

Best episode was the driving lessons, fight me nerds
>>
>a bunch of super saiyans and a super Krillin.

I'm at a loss for words.
>>
AF was shit and always will be shit. Bottom is literally Multiverse, and that alone gives it an edge for the concept alone. I'm looking forward to seeing Bloozer and stoic Tarble.
>>
>>134813145
It would have been shittier with all those fanfic-tier saiyans.
Not that the SSG or SSB are any better, but atleast only Goku and Vegeta transform into rainbow mode.
>>
>>134813145
>WE NEED 20 MORE SAIYANS
Fucking spics.
>>
>>134813145
Menuda mierda de hilo.
>>
>>134813289
Super saiyan infinity pasta.png
>>
File: kazuya embarrased.jpg (92 KB, 401x386) Image search: [Google]
kazuya embarrased.jpg
92 KB, 401x386
>>134813145
>Siempre habra autismo de Dragon Bol en Latinoamerica
>>
>>134813145
>Expectation is not Dragonball Multiverse

I would have loved if Universe 6 was one where Saiyans and Namekians never reached Earth, so it was simply the Z Warriors (led by Turtle Hermit Krillin, with Videl acting as their Gohan) fighting the Red Ribbon army.

That would be cash.
>>
>>134813237
>db hater
>accusing anyone else of being an obnoxious tryhard

The fucking irony.
>>
Majin Pooh
>>
what's wrong with the the new fighters?
I am actually a bit disappointed they aren't weirder, akira toriyama really pushes the bizarre envelope for dragon quest. I want to see some of that,
>>
>>134813181
>>134814691
Don't you underestimate Majin Pooh. He's been through shit that would break the souls of most people.
>>
>>134814734
>what's wrong with the the new fighters?
Aside from the new 7th universe warrior, they are all pretty good.
>>
File: LIQUIIIIIIIIIIII.jpg (436 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LIQUIIIIIIIIIIII.jpg
436 KB, 1280x720
>tfw we will never see Bardock vs Goku ever
>>
>>134814209
por supuesto que si anon, no se como ocurre esto si tuvimos la suerte de ver doblado dragonball
>>
>>134813145
I don't know
The top is terrible, without a shadow of a doubt.

But the bottom literally has MMORPG Saiyan and another fucking Freeza clone. We just finished giving Freeza a fucking arc of his own.
>>
>>134815439
Oh so just because he looks like Freeza he's going to be another Freeza? Racist.
>>
>>134814639
>hater
Stop using that word, you sound like a teenager.
>>
>>134815662
What word should I use to describe people who hate something then?
>>
Goddamn, why is this shitty-ass fucking thread with an atrocious OP image still up when there's already like four other goddamn DB threads up?
>>
>>134813145
I feel like Toriyama does things like this specifically to piss off people who would seriously want the top
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.