[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chunni Mage and the Masochistic Crusader have both gotten their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 38742877_p0.jpg (386 KB, 700x971) Image search: [Google]
38742877_p0.jpg
386 KB, 700x971
Chunni Mage and the Masochistic Crusader have both gotten their spotlight. Do you think the useless goddess will have her time to shine?
>>
File: 81DdHFmcXRL.jpg (291 KB, 1000x1421) Image search: [Google]
81DdHFmcXRL.jpg
291 KB, 1000x1421
Nope. Next volume is an Eris volume. Maybe the volume after that one. Pouting Aqua is cute.
>>
>>134811939
Shit I didn't notice this was a thing.

Hope it's not a bait and switch, Eris really deserves to show up more.
>>
>>134811939
Whens the volume coming out?
>>
>>134811939
this is good. eris a cute.
aqua is fucking retarded like holy fuck. just go get raped by giant ants or something you fucking semen demon jesus.
megu a cute too.
darkness makes my dick want to explode
>>
>>134811939
>when Aqua tells people she's a Goddess they laugh at her
>when Eris does it everyone immediately believes her
It would be priceless if this actually happened. Anybody know the actual plot of the novel though?
>>
>>134812186
Don't think it's out yet. The artist hasn't released the clean art yet either. Also Aqua is on every cover. Truly the main girl.

Also the volume's title is "Aqua's Religion vs Eris' Religion."
>>
>>134812490
>"Aqua's Religion vs Eris' Religion."
Every title is a reference to another LN series right? This one isn't really ringing any bells for me.

>Aqua just casually drinking wine while Darkness is jelly on the cover
It's kind of refreshing how little the main girl is involved in the harem antics. If it wasn't for her absolute retardation in this series I'm pretty sure a lot of people would have loved her.

Though her stupidity is kind of charming at some points.
>>
>>134812643
Aqua is a bit too similar to Kazuma, where she seems like just a dumb idiot who can't do anything right, but when she actually performs her duties, she does it admirably and she's actually quite caring, just lazy. She just doesn't get the benefit of being the point of perspective.
>>
File: megumin.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
megumin.png
1 MB, 1366x768
what about our favourite chuni?
>>
File: 50716042_p0.png (392 KB, 750x971) Image search: [Google]
50716042_p0.png
392 KB, 750x971
>>134813740
That design really pales in comparison to her novel appearance. Just makes her look really boring for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_0271.png (2 MB, 1536x2046) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.png
2 MB, 1536x2046
>>134814020
The light novel art is just generally nice. Honestly one of the things I hate about the anime is just the design. It gets a lot of things wrong, like giving Darkness boobplate. Seriously, that shit looks fucking ugly.
>>
>>134811842
Never.
>>
>>134814856
I think Darkness might have boobplate in one of the illustrations, she seems to change armors quite often.
>>
>>134811842
Is this the one where MC is summoned to a fantasy world and have the goddess that summoned him in his party?
I've read some of the mango but then I forgot completely about it.
>>
Man I wanna get into the Crimson rrace.
>>
>>134816022
That's the one. Gifting the Wonderful World with Blessings.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.