[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of this coming out next season? Generic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What do you guys think of this coming out next season?

Generic Ajin thread
>>
>>134807107
>Original Tokyo Ghoul
It'll probably be popular, cause its edgy
>>
>>134807107
The fights were exciting because you weren't sure what the twist will be. Hopefully they'll change things up to keep it interesting.
>>
>>134807273
It can't be as popular, since the MC is a thinker and not a fighter.
>>
>>134807273
>Original Tokyo Ghoul
Didn't TG start being published first?
>>
>>134807816
I won't be popular but not because of MC but that shitty CG animation they are going to use.
>>
>>134807107
what the shit, this got an anime already! Crunchyroll also picked it up really quick.

people really seem to think this'll be big, but I'm having trouble liking the MC. story might get better but so far it isn't anything spectacular, hope it doesn't flop.
>>
The manga is fucking garbage. It makes Tokyo Ghoul look good and not edgy.
>>
>>134807863
Obviously. 2011 for TG and 2012 for Ajin.

>>134807872
Probably.

>>134807994
It's not going to get any better. The main writer that made the premise and had plans for everything left. So you pretty much just have the dude who did the illustrations trying to bullshit a plot asap.

I haven't been caught up for the past year but it had gotten quite boring.
>>
>>134808171
We just saw an assault on a prepared building that didn't end with the bad guys getting away. It's not great but the last few chapters finally had more action
>>
I think Sato's chicken
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.