[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pre-order Vinland Saga 7 anons or there will be no volume 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: AHxpbvPl.jpg (142 KB, 640x603) Image search: [Google]
AHxpbvPl.jpg
142 KB, 640x603
https://twitter.com/KodanshaUSA/status/676515358329708546

So shitty sales brought Vinland Saga to point where it might not get any volume in english after 7th. That would suck.

http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/246414/vinland-saga-7-by-makoto-yukimura/
>>
It has shitty sales because people originally picked it up for the violence and revenge, and now it's the exact opposite.
>>
Still even with lack of violence and revenge more of it should sale.

It's one of mangas I enjoyed A LOT for a long time..

Also art is outstanding in volume format.
Shame that we came to point where such good piece of manga is in danger of not getting relased in english anymore..
>>
>>134795866
>400 pages
>$22.99

What the fuck is wrong with the American release?
>>
How about you go shilling elsewhere?
>>
>>134795866

But I don't want to pay for it or care enough. Hell most of it are translated by Hox.
>>
If you want to own something tangible just buy the original.
>>
Pre-order on Amazon costs $20.69
>>
>>134796286
Isn't weird to buy something you can't even read?
>>
>Farmland saga
>Burger cant stand it so much the sales went to the shitters
I'm a bit sad now, not that I'm collecting these myself.
>>
>>134795866
I'm sorry 'murrica. I'm not going to buy English releases though.
>>
File: 1328168330995.png (413 KB, 834x671) Image search: [Google]
1328168330995.png
413 KB, 834x671
Did Farmland really drag it down that much?
>>
>>134795866
Fuck yeah, hope it get axed.
>>134796501
No, Farmland was quite alright, is how they resolved the conflict that made most people throw it into the trash bin. I get that they want to choke the reader with make peace not war message, but holy fuck, they choked that shit without lube. Talking solving a massacre invasion is the dumbest shit ever.
>>
I enjoy the manga in its current state, but whether you like it nor it will sell like horseshit due to the lack of action.
>>
>>134795866
Anime When
>>
File: Nice.jpg (79 KB, 1249x686) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
79 KB, 1249x686
>Brazilian release after American one
>12th volume on January
>>
>>134795997
It is 400 pages for 6 euros where i live.

How much is it in Japan ?
>>
>>134802173
>6 euros
Where do you live anon ? Here i believe it's around 7 euro
>>
>>134802319
France.
6-7 euros depending of the volume.

As far as i remember the cheapest manga i bought here was 4 euros and the most expensive 8 euros.
>>
>>134795901
It had shitty sales the whole way through probably. Kodansha was just stupid to believe this would be another Berserk.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.