[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kyoukai no kanata
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97 KB, 1440x1080
Tell me i'm not the only one who cried like a little bitch after finishing this Anime ;_;
>>
ew I don't watch anime
>>
Watch the movie you fool.
>>
I lost interest after worst girl said "yeah he's my friend and all and it's not his fault that's he's crazytown bananapants but I'm still gonna murder him because he's the demons." The song from the idol episode was good, though.
>>
>>134789678
kill yourself.
>>
>>134789678
I've only cried anime induced bitch tears 3 times, and this sure as hell wasn't one of them.

But it wasn't bad.
>>
Ai and the cakes are severely underrated
>>
>>134790163
>Ai
>underrated
A girl who sings for 10 seconds, and has 3 lines and half minute combined screentime can't be "underrated".
>>
It was okay. I definitely didn't think it was great and definitely didn't cry.
>>
>>134789678
it was pretty good, but megane ruined it for me. there is always that one character that fucking ruins EVERYTHING for me

I knew it was going to be dragged down by her the minute she tried to kill blondie, repeatedly stabbing him with the intent to STAB HIM TO FUCKING DEATH while making a moe face and going "fuyufaggotry dess just die p-please~!"

great visuals though
>>
File: 1297631442862.jpg (116 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1297631442862.jpg
116 KB, 800x600
>tell newfriends to watch KnK
>B-BUT IT'S KYOANUS SHOW EWW
>>
>>134790211
I agree. She's instead severely, criminally underrated.
>>
>>134790432
Overrated*
>>
much dragon
very scimitar
>>
>>134789678
you where not alone, I liked that show and the second movie as well.
>>
>>134790452
Mean bully
>>
>>134790642
I'm not a bully, Ai was pretty cute and all, and would have been happy to see more of her, but KyoAni decided she is not needed and didn't give us shit from her, so there's nothing to rate there.
Not to mention how horribly deformed they drew her "nude" picture, jesus gross.
>>
>>134790248
But Mirai was great.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.