[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished watching this, and I think it's amazing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 91ikk0aIbmL._SL1500_.jpg (381 KB, 1500x1465) Image search: [Google]
91ikk0aIbmL._SL1500_.jpg
381 KB, 1500x1465
I just finished watching this, and I think it's amazing.
Did they ever link the US with the attack on the airport?
>>
Yer kidding
>>
You're wrong.
>>
>>134783292
It was a mess.
>>
File: inline.png (130 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
inline.png
130 KB, 500x281
>>
>Liking the broken engrish
>Liking the ending
>The girl even being relevant for anything
>>
The show was terrible.
>>
File: OH MY GOD JC.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD JC.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
It was the comedy of the season.
>>
File: 1450159842102.jpg (22 KB, 349x344) Image search: [Google]
1450159842102.jpg
22 KB, 349x344
>>134783292
>DUDE THIS ENTIRE PLANE IS LIKE A CHESSBOARD LMAO

It was just an idiotic attempt to seem clever. That wasn't even the worst part.
>>
>>134783292
Shit writing and directing: the anime.
>>
>>134783292
The watch thread on /g/ loves this anime because it immortalized one of their shitty Chinese Rolex knockoffs.
>>
>amazing

Did we watch the same show, anon? It went to shit when Five showed up. Nui syndrome.
>>
>>134783292
Who's that guy on the right and why do I want to punch him in the face so hard?
>>
>>134784222
Not OP but why does everyone hate her? Because she turned the terrakids into the good guys?
>>
>>134785584
Extremely poorly written character and her supporting characters were all completely awful as well. Also engrish

She singlehandedly ruined the show desu
>>
>>134785892
How does one tell if a character is poorly written? If they're just insane and have an illogical motivation? But then how does one write insane characters?
>>
>>134785584
she added nothing to the show except broken engrish and took focus away from all the other characters for wasted screen time. show would've been better if it was just about them teaching lisa how and why she should become a terrorist and the detective trying to catch them.
>>
>>134786158
>the detective trying to catch them.
They did that for a ton of eps though, do it too much and it gets boring. They probably wanted to change things up to keep it from being a Riddle of the Week anime.
>>
>>134786208
This isn't a western drama with 6 seasons of this. 11 episodes is an acceptable and maybe even too little to flesh out both sides playing cat and mouse.
>>
>>134786358
Geass has made anime fans fickle and given them short attention spans. They want new exciting changes in the plot almost every ep.
>>
Hating ZnT because of engrish can be nothing else but autism.

There are plenty of good reasons to hate it though.
>>
What do you think Nine and Twelve were doing all those years after they escaped? Apart from practicing their soccer skills.
>>
>>134786703
Why did you cite Geass for your awful generalization? It had 2 seasons and over 50 episodes.
>>134786138
For the sake of argument let's assume she is insane and her character is a decently written freak. What about her supporting characters? Why would her handler and other FBI agents play along with her completely asinine plans? Every single order she gave should've been turned down immediately.
>We know the location of their hideout
Don't stake it out, send a bomb lol
>How do we lure then out
Put as many civilians in danger as possible. Seriously, who gives a fuck.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.