[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post characters where absolutely nothing would've changed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Neko.jpg (64 KB, 614x345) Image search: [Google]
Neko.jpg
64 KB, 614x345
Post characters where absolutely nothing would've changed if you removed them from the series entirely.
>>
>>134774306
Did you watch the first season? She's useless now, but her memory powers were an important plot point.
>>
Every single non saiyan protag from DBZ
>>
>>134774306
>absolutely nothing would've changed
Aside from them being nonexistent in the show, stop being retarded.
>>
Tbh, I probabily wouldn't have watched the first season without Neko because she's cute senpai
>>
>>134774306
Are you serious nigga?
>>
Tenten.
>>
Every SOL character.
>>
>>134774394
>Piccolo doesn't kill Raditz and Goku, Saiyans destroy earth
>Piccolo doesn't train Gohan, Gohan dies in battle against Nappa/Vegeta
>Krillin doesn't help save Dende, Vegeta doesn't get healed in Frieza fight
>Tien doesn't stop imperfect cell, Android 18 absorbed immediately
I could go on
>>
File: 1443473481507.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1443473481507.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>>134774553
>>
>>134774576
>I could go on

Please.
I want to be able to give a nice long list of counter points when my friend tells me that saiyans are to only ones who have ever done anything in DBZ
>>
>>134774936
>Krillin cuts off Frieza's tail which enrages him, coaxing Frieza into killing him which is enough to trigger Goku going super Saiyan for the first time
>Krillin trains Gohan on the way to Namek and fights with him there
>Krillin and Gohan gather the Namekian dragonballs and Piccolo back to life to fight Frieza
>Dende heals the z-fighters when fighting Frieza
>Dende remakes earth dragonballs to give two wishes
>Super Piccolo nearly kills imperfect cell
>Android 16 is the martyr that spurs Gohan's rage, allowing him to beat perfect Cell
>Mr.Satan gets all the people of Earth to lend their energy to Goku for the spirit bomb
>Bulma builds a spaceship for the Z-fighters to get to Namek
>Bulma builds a time machine for Trunks

There's some more
>>
The best "friend" of the MC in a harem. Hell, every girl that isn't the obvious main girl in a harem.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.