[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Punch Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: original.png (144 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
original.png
144 KB, 599x443
So much simultaneous wanking and complaining abuot OPM, but I bet half of you Gentlemen[/spoilers] don't have the guts to to run the gauntlet of reading the original
>>
>>134771931
welp...fucked that up
>>
What happened to the art, is Murata sick or something?
>>
>>134771931
I've read the original, the Murata version, and watched the anime.

I've also created more than 300 confirmed fanfictions.
>>
>>134771931
well I don't know Japanese and scanlations are cancer so
>>
I don't even read the murata version of the series no more with it's shitty updates nor even care about the series much, don't you have anything better to read instead of making this shit thread?
>>
The original is better than the anime or the manga. Pacing is much better.
>>
>>134771931
You are 100% correct OP. I gave it a chance when I first started reading and dropped the original immediately with no intention of ever touching it again.
>>
Stop making new OPM threads, just find the existing one(s) at least
>>
>>134771999

Yes he is sick of your autism.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 173x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 173x222
>>134771931
I'm currently reading the original instead of Murata's remake because I have that weird sense of humour and the terrible art is making the OPM experiance even better.
>>
>>134771931
To me ONE's original webcomic is the premier way to experience OPM. The shitty art only adds to the enjoyment.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.