[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it always insinuated that Gon and Killua are gay for one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Gon_and_Killua_-_Ep_38.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gon_and_Killua_-_Ep_38.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
Why is it always insinuated that Gon and Killua are gay for one another?

Their friendship is literally no different than any other between what's typical for 10 year old boys.
>>
But they are 15 now.
>>
Youre asking why people have sexual thoughts and feelings about two characters in a cartoon?
>>
>implying typical 10 year old boys aren't gay for each other
How disgustingly heteronormative.
>>
>>134767628
Because its super hot you fucking idiot, so of course it is true
>>
>>134767628
One must corrupt the pure.

I can see it from Killua's side, but probably not from Gon. Ultimately, the childish innocence between them prevents me from seeing it romantically.
>>
>>134767628
Because the shitty 2011 anime added fujoshit pandering to Killua's character, making people think he's gay.
>>
>>134769007
>>
Woah... people like fantasizing... about what they find sexually attractive?? Zuh?!
>>
>>134769939
>the 2011 anime added fujoshit pandering
Killua smacks Gon on the ass in 1999.
>>
File: mkhs9f.jpg (17 KB, 320x257) Image search: [Google]
mkhs9f.jpg
17 KB, 320x257
>>134770086
> people actually find prepubescent boys like the Gon and Killua attractive
>>
File: 1442572081205.png (428 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
1442572081205.png
428 KB, 600x847
Killua is straight for me.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
I already know where this thread is going but whatever. Serious post.

Their bond is portrayed as tight as fuck, best of bros for most of the series but Chimera Ant is what puts them in a weird light.

suddenly they start looking (and acting) a couple, especially on Killua's end. it's borderline unhealthy how devoted he is to Gon, who stomps all over his feelings time and time again yet expects Killua to stick with him. that's a big part of why they stopped traveling together, along with Alluka of course. Neither of them were happy about it though.

It's a really weird relationship the two of them have and you easily could make the case that it slips into romantic, especially in a series like Hunter x Hunter.
>>
>>134770776
>who stomps all over his feelings time and time again
How overdramatic. Gon certainly loves Killua as much as he loves him (platonically), but he certainly isn't in the mindset to comply with his insecurities and doubts in Chimera Ant arc. Especially when Gon has NO CLUE Killua is doing or thinking any of this about him at all.
>>
>>134767628
Shippers, anon. Shippers will ship anyone with anything even if they haven't even met or heard of him/her/it. You can't stop it, all you can do is just try to stay above the current and don't get drown by their rampant faggotry.
>>
>>134770776
Are you fucking retarded? Gon is the one who shows affection for Killua, yet gets rebuffed every single time. Killua is the one who stomps on his feelings all the damn time. Killua got upset the one time it happened to him and then further treated Gon like ass in the Election arc.
>>
File: 10488561232.jpg (36 KB, 520x387) Image search: [Google]
10488561232.jpg
36 KB, 520x387
>>134770302
>Killua smacks Gon on the ass
In a no homo way, though.
>>
>>134770898
I'm not gonna say that it's the gospel truth that Killua feels anything for him beyond friendship, but the way Gon takes him for granted towards the end of CA is kinda fucked up. It's on Killua for reacting that way, sure, but Gon telling him the Kite situation was none of his business was stone cold, especially after all they'd been through together

I think at the end of the day, Gon is selfish and Killua is needy, and that's all you need to say about the two of them. Their friendship is just kinda fucked up.
>>
>>134771203
It's true Gon takes him for granted, but his one comment towards Killua only stemmed from his own anger at the Kite situation. It was momentary and it's not like he knew or considered how much it would hurt Killua at the time. To him, Killua is one devoid of weaknesses and Gon actually rarely sees Killua spill emotions like the audience does. It was a selfish act, but hardly 'stone cold'.

I can agree with that. I don't think their friendship is 'fucked up' but it is certainly flawed. You have two kids who have never had a friend before being each other's best friend. They're going to have issues, but I think the good times certainly outweighed the bad. They're still friends now afterall - I just consider their relationship on hiatus.
>>
File: 1449599117018.jpg (85 KB, 448x621) Image search: [Google]
1449599117018.jpg
85 KB, 448x621
>>134771403
>that spoiler

you cheeky motherfucker.

will we ever get on the boat?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.