[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one even remembers what was the name of it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
No one even remembers what was the name of it.
>>
>>134765461
You just posted the name of it in the top left.
>>
Break Blade wasn't anything special and no one cared when the movies first came out
>>
Is the manga still going? I got fed up waiting for chapters.

Girge died like a bitch in both anime adaptations, only the manga did him justice.
>>
if people dont remember the name of it then it probably wasnt important enough to remember anyway
>>
>>134765461
I still can't believe that blonde is a virgin it made no fucking sense.
>>
>>134765515
There's often some months, if not not half a year without any chapters, pretty sure it's this awfull schedule who's fucking with the series popularity.

You can check there if a new chapter come out time to time:
http://comic-meteor.jp/
>>
I only remember that the only girl that wasn't a slut was 12 or something
>>
>>134765461
>12 years old
>>
>http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/daily-briefs/2015-12-13/broken-blade-original-video-anime-still-in-the-works/.96272
Neat.

Continued adaptation WHEN?
>>
>Fate - Kokia

GOAT OP
>>
>>134765979
Agree, even though I usually dislike her, that one is really great.
>>
>>134765558
first 3 posts came within a minute and a half and all recognized the series immediately
>>
Is the recent series worth watching?

I liked the OVAs but it's kind of shitty to adapt such an obviously small part of a story
>>
>>134766086
If you've already seen the OVAs, no.
The series has a couple more scenes but overall you'll notice that both the OVAs and TV series are roughly the same length, I think series had a couple of added scenes but not enough to justify a complete rewatch unless you were open to rewatching the series already.

Unlike the Berserk films and TV series, it's not really like they adapted such a relatively small part of the story, the anime versions of Break Blade still cover well over half of the manga's content.

If you liked the OVAs enough though, the manga's worth reading, events are better fleshed out, Girge is even more of a badass, etc.
And of course the plot actually continues.
>>
File: 1307371510285.jpg (229 KB, 689x1000) Image search: [Google]
1307371510285.jpg
229 KB, 689x1000
I bet she knows how to break a sword
>>
>>134766379
Used goods. NTR bait.
>>
>>134766351
Really? That was over half the content?

I mean, I liked it, but it seemed to set up so much stuff we wouldn't ever see animated.

Unless you mean it adapted over half the manga's content at the time, or that the manga's still ongoing and that's over half the content right now, in which case I guess it was just sort of silly to adapt what was there instead of waiting for it to end first.
>>
>>134765461

I don't think I had even heard of this show before but that image makes me want to watch it.
>>
>>134766474
That's over half the content right now, the manga's still ongoing and is moving into involving the other countries on the continent in the next war while MC's nation tries to recover from beating back Athens(?*) the first time, which you see in the anime.

*I can't actually remember any of the names, Athens sounds right though
>>
>>134766414
Is she actually used goods though? I thought they never consummated the marriage.
>>
>>134766086
I'd say it is, it's almost exactly the same story but just better entirely throughout and a different ending.
>>
>>134766086

Watch at least the added scene with the fight against the Spartans and the OVA Virgins War.

There are also picture dramas but they were already released with the OVAs.
>>
3rd year anniversary
http://comic-meteor.jp/meteor_3rd/
yfw Nyankoi ;_;
>>
>>134766494
only if you're into the shounen mecha genre, that pretends to be sienen
>>
>>134765635
No she's not. She got boned right before the divorce papers went through by the King.
>>
>>134767017
She isn't. Anon just talking out of his ass as usual.

Though she got married to the king dude there never was any real connection between them. Slept in separate beds and all. The scene before the king accepted the divorce papers happened in his imagination only.
>>
File: chen.jpg (28 KB, 292x227) Image search: [Google]
chen.jpg
28 KB, 292x227
>>134766414
>c.uck didn't get filtered into NTR
>>
>>134765461
Left is Cleo, blonde is Sylphin or Syrin, forgot name of brownie

>>134766086
Watch at least extended version fight of that glasses guy before he died, this was also changed
>>
>>134769313
Hozul never fucked her. He's never done much of anything to her since he knows that even while married to her he stood no chance.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.