[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this series worth watching? what order should watch, chronological
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: LoGH_Overture_to_a_New_War.jpg (38 KB, 300x430) Image search: [Google]
LoGH_Overture_to_a_New_War.jpg
38 KB, 300x430
is this series worth watching? what order should watch, chronological by release?
>>
>>134764009
I saw a few episodes and it was only mildly interesting.

Apparently it becomes amazing after 20 episodes or so. Whether you can deal with that is the question.
>>
>>134764126
If you can't you should probably kill yourself so there's that.
>>
>>134764213
That's not even a reasonable criticism. Yawn.
>>
>>134764009
bump
>>
No, just read a book instead
>>
File: The magician did not return.jpg (1 MB, 1759x2418) Image search: [Google]
The magician did not return.jpg
1 MB, 1759x2418
>OP shouldn't click pic related
>>
It's good. Watching order is this:

1. My Conquest Is the Sea of Stars (prequel)
2. Overture to a New War (remake of first two eps of the main series)
3. Main series

Avoid the next episode previews.
>>
The Gaidens branch out into other genres. And presume you know the characters and like some of them well enough to put up with their lives before they became men of importance.

There are some recommendations could be made that constitute a working order, but honestly don't overcomplicate things and just watch everything in order of publication.
>>
Do not click the spoiler image, OP. Massive spoiler.
>>
>>134765111
Is that the guy from Take on me?
>>
Yang Wenli dies and this guy >>134765153
>>134765111 is a faggot
>>
>>134765111
Click it OP he's baiting you.
>>
This and babylon V fight for the title of best sci-fi on tv

best space opera by a long margin
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.