[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best johj mutation? Shark? Bear? Chita? Be creative.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 187x269
What is the best johj mutation?
Shark? Bear? Chita?
Be creative.
>>
File: k006.jpg (412 KB, 869x1258) Image search: [Google]
k006.jpg
412 KB, 869x1258
>>134763779
Euphoric Johj.
>>
File: michelle01.jpg (67 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
michelle01.jpg
67 KB, 428x600
Nth for a best.
>>
File: 1449176014109.png (584 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449176014109.png
584 KB, 1280x720
>>134763989

wat?
>>
File: 4319407-8615809653-img00.png (596 KB, 1102x1600) Image search: [Google]
4319407-8615809653-img00.png
596 KB, 1102x1600
badger johj = is best johj
>>
>>134765717
only until wolverine johj
>>
>>134763923
They're obviously sapeurs. Confirms this manga as fucking racist. That's why it's so good.
>>
Eh, here are some old ideas on good bases.

Crown-of-thorns starfish: Simple but really versatile, has strong paralytic venom, high regenerative ability (featherstar girl in the side material survives getting her head blown off, doesn't she?), sharp spines and grasping claws all over skin, can vomit out stomach (if you're held down or something, you can melt the roach's face off instead of headbutting it). Should probably be combined with grappling-based martial arts for maximum effect.

Polyembryonic wasp (Copidosoma preferably): Jewel wasp meets tunicate, can generate 3000+ clones from a single egg, some of the eggs develop rapidly into worm-like "soldiers" that defend their sisters so could work in a "roaches try to burn their dead to avoid infestation, get mowed by horrible man-facehugger soldier wasps" kind of scenario. You're really fucked if roaches somehow get their hands on your tissues though.

Bdellovibrio: Swims at 160 microns per second, scaled to human size that's 600+ km/h. There are faster animals (like that one mite) but the main draw here is that Bdellovibrio uses its speed to ram into other bacteria, penetrate into their cytoplasm and drink their innards. You don't even need fighting ability for this one, just casually run through every roach you see, and if you get time to eat one of them you can even divide into more Sonic/Kool-Aid Man hybrids.

I'd probably get a railroad worm or something though, instant paralysis and innate knowledge of roach pressure points are good powers to have.
>>
>>134766911
>Featherstar girl in the side material
Where'd you stumble over that? I've been dying to get my hands on information about the side stories.
>>
Tardigrave mutation.
>pressure resistance up to 6x deepest ocean level
>survive the vacuum of space
>no food/water for up to 10 earth years
>temperature resistance from -272 C to 149 C
>ionizing radiation resistance hundreds of times higher than Humans
A monster that can kill you efficiently or painfully isn't nearly as scary as a monster that can never be killed
>>
>>134765717
I want to hug a honey badger
they are super cute
>>
>>134768862
Read in one of these threads, I think.

The JP wiki page has some information on the novels too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.