[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/ Christmas Haruhi Rewatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: christmas-haruhi.jpg (493 KB, 2000x1254) Image search: [Google]
christmas-haruhi.jpg
493 KB, 2000x1254
Rewatch Haruhi with /a/!
Every day until christmas we'll be watching 3 episodes in chronological order.
20:00 UTC (1h after this post)
(except for today, we start an hour later because an anon requested it, so 2h today)
http://a-streams.ga/livestream/
Chat is on IRC but it's also embedded in the stream page.
#/k-on/ @irc.rizon.net
If the stream is lagging for you or you just want better quality in the comfort of your own player use the syncplay. (Instructions available : http://a-streams.ga)
>>
>chronological order.

No, you piece of shit.
>>
>chronological
why
>>
>chronological order
>>
>>134760224
endless 8 wew soon?!
>>
>chronological order.

No, you piece of shit.
>>
Ok what's with chronological? I really like someday in the rain being the last episode. I can do broadcast if you guys want.
>>
>>134760421
Broadcast order is the ideal way to watch it, yeah.
>>
>>134760421
BROADCAST
R
O
A
D
C
A
S
T
>>
>>134760488
Alright, I'll do that then
>>
Is the first episode going today then?
>>
>>134760421
It was broadcast in a particular order for a reason. Do you also listen to "best of" albums?
>>
>>134760568
Yes, first 3 eps today
>>
Let's get started.

Haruhi a shit.
Yuki a best.
Tsuruya a bro.
>>
>>134760421
I agree with Someday in The Rain being a great episode to end on, you could always bump it to the end
>>
Elysium or delicio.us?
>>
>>134760732
Someday in the rain is basically Disappearance's introduction
>>
>>134760576

>Do you also listen to "best of" albums?

This shit should be illegal.
>>
>>134760899
Whatever you prefer, doesn't matter for the syncplay
>>
Haruhi starts in 50min! Watching random seasonal anime on the stream now.
>>
Ok how exactly does broadcast order work with season 2?
>>
>>134763385
Starts with the adventures of Mikuru asahina
>>
>>134764072
I know what the broadcast order is, but just tacking season 2 on at the end seems like a poor solution.
>>
>>134764128
I thought we were doing 2009 broadcast order, since some anons wanted to end with someday in the rain
>>
>>134764216
But that's just chronological order isn't it
>>
>>134764238
yeah
>>
>haruhi
isnt that a bit dated?
>>
File: 1446405062204.jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1446405062204.jpg
128 KB, 800x600
>>134764298
You're a bit dated
>>
>chronological order.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.